News on the next Master of G?

Thread: News on the next Master of G?

News on the next Master of G?

I love my Riseman. Best watch I have ever bought. The Riseman seems to be the be-all-end-all of G-Shocks.

Does anyone have ANY news or rumors, something, about what Casio's plans are for the Pathfinder and/or G-Shock lines? Come on Casio, I need another technological wonder to buy!

Someone must have heard or read some rumors! GPS comming soon perhaps?

Re: News on the next Master of G?

Quote Originally Posted by Breakdancer1881 View Post
    Does anyone have ANY news or rumors, something, about what Casio's plans are for the Pathfinder and/or G-Shock lines? Come on Casio, I need another technological wonder to buy!
    Earlier this year, at the Baselworld trade fair, there was a new Frogman mock-up on display. No official announcement about a release, though.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=288917

agree with mrg, the next new master is certain to be the atomic frogman this fall (?).

casio has made gps watches before, but not as g-shocks. i'd love to see what casio has in mind. maybe the return of a compass, maybe bluetooth connectivity, maybe a heart rate watch, maybe something as simple as a new vibrating alarm watch. i'm sure casio has a few ideas to dazzle us.

regards.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That new frog is fugly. Yeesh. I'm glad I got a frog thats attractive while I can.
    Tag Heuer Aquaracer Day/Date Chronograph
    Oris TT1 Diver Small Seconds
    Ocean Gray DW-5025D-8JF
    Glorious Gold GW-225E-7
    Black Dawn GW-225A-1

I like it... change is good.

If it`s the new Frogman, they just need to change the name to the Dollarman, at these prices. For $725 you can buy a seriously good diver and get change for a decent G

Q-6

ya....the new frog looks terrible Not sure what Casio was thinking....even if the price comes down...it will always seem like a fake G to me at least?!

I was going to say maybe the G7900. I think it looks kind of like the new Dollarman but for much less. I want a G that I can wear and if it gets banged up no problemo. What is casio thinking how many average americans can / or will spend that kind of money on a Resin G Shock. Maybe they are making them for the few WIS out there, but how long will that last

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    What is casio thinking how many average americans can / or will spend that kind of money on a Resin G Shock.
    Casio is a Japanese company, right? I don't think Casio is solely thinking about the "avarage americans" when they design and price watches. America might be an important marked, but while your economy is as rotten as it is, You aint fun to trade with. Everything will be either be more expencive to you or give lower trade off for Casio.

Thread Information