the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ? - Page 15
Like Tree2315Likes

Thread: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

Page 15 of 166 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

Quote Originally Posted by sky_sun View Post
    other video on ces2018 casio
    the guy he using Italian he show all watches and the amazing gshock camera it is look like the new rangman
    Google thinks it's Indonesian, not Italian.
    domoon likes this.

Surely this has to be named: "The RangeBeast"

Quote Originally Posted by huwp View Post
    Surely this has to be named: "The RangeBeast"
    Or RangeMonster
    Worker, GaryK30 and cman1120 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Indonesia...
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_sun View Post
    other video on ces2018 casio
    the guy he using Italian he show all watches and the amazing gshock camera it is look like the new rangman

As a Garmin Fenix 3 wearer having shelved my original Rangeman permenantly (gave it to my son), I’m interested in if this one can display notifications from the phone and allows you to set up alarms for just say weekday mornings. You get used to these things and although the Fenix is pretty tough I’d really like to have that ultimate durability of a G-Shock back.

Everything else about this watch sounds spot on but we have no real clarity on these two points yet unless anyone knows something I don’t.

I never really understand the need to display notifications from phone on your watch - Cant you just look at your phone? If phone is not at hand, then what's the point of displaying notifications but cannot check details?

Quote Originally Posted by LastStarfighter View Post
    As a Garmin Fenix 3 wearer having shelved my original Rangeman permenantly (gave it to my son), I’m interested in if this one can display notifications from the phone and allows you to set up alarms for just say weekday mornings. You get used to these things and although the Fenix is pretty tough I’d really like to have that ultimate durability of a G-Shock back.

Everything else about this watch sounds spot on but we have no real clarity on these two points yet unless anyone knows something I don’t.
    sky_sun and cal..45 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post
    I never really understand the need to display notifications from phone on your watch - Cant you just look at your phone? If phone is not at hand, then what's the point of displaying notifications but cannot check details?
    I for one really like having notification on my wrist.

Some, if not most, of the times, I would leave my phone on my desk at home or at the office and I would be away from my desk, sometimes in another room. I would totally miss call or text msg in those cases. Having the phone at least let me know who called or texted would be very helpful so that I don't have to check my phone to see if I have messages every time I go back to my desk.
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Does the watch give GPS coordinates in multiple formats (Lat/Long, UTM, etc.)? Can the user switch map datum? What about declination adjustments?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    SKX009J / SKX007K / SKX171 / Marathon T-SAR / G-Shock 7900B

When you’re in a meeting or in the pool or otherwise can’t get to your phone it’s nice to be able to read the full notification on your wrist. You get the full notification on a watch like the Fenix 3 so there’s no need to check further details on your phone. You get a text message or a tweet you’re set to get notifications on, you can read the whole thing on a smartwatch. Not just a buzz to notify you there’s a notification as maybe some other watches do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post

Looking at the new Range prototype screen, I doubt it would have the capability of showing full details of email/msg, not good ones anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by LastStarfighter View Post
    When you’re in a meeting or in the pool or otherwise can’t get to your phone it’s nice to be able to read the full notification on your wrist. You get the full notification on a watch like the Fenix 3 so there’s no need to check further details on your phone. You get a text message or a tweet you’re set to get notifications on, you can read the whole thing on a smartwatch. Not just a buzz to notify you there’s a notification as maybe some other watches do.

Page 15 of 166 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread Information