the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ? - Page 40
Like Tree2315Likes

Thread: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

Page 40 of 166 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1651
  1. #391
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    504

    Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

    GWG-1000 & GPR-B1000
    Name:  28433509_205588830025536_8711596288052822016_n.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  197.1 KB

  2. #392
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,189
    We have to give it a nick name like with Seiko watches!
    I suggest The Rock, or the Hulk lol
    This thing is a beast for sure.

  3. #393
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    94

    Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

    From Instagram
    WES51, Mrcrooka1 and cman1120 like this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #394
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Paris (France)
    Posts
    269

    Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by watchw View Post
    We have to give it a nick name like with Seiko watches!
    I suggest The Rock, or the Hulk lol
    This thing is a beast for sure.
    I like "the Rock"

  6. #395
    Member AirWatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,908

    Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

    The advantages a smartwatch might have over a smartphone basically revolve around autonomy and size. The clownishly oversized dimensions of GPR-B1000 could very well dissuade prospective buyers. I mean, why bother with the hassle of having that pincushion with watered down, compromised features on your wrist, when the far more ergonomically friendly smartphone/tablet can run circles round anything the GPR-B1000 could do.

  7. #396
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    19

    Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWatch View Post
    The advantages a smartwatch might have over a smartphone basically revolve around autonomy and size. The clownishly oversized dimensions of GPR-B1000 could very well dissuade prospective buyers. I mean, why bother with the hassle of having that pincushion with watered down, compromised features on your wrist, when the far more ergonomically friendly smartphone/tablet can run circles round anything the GPR-B1000 could do.
    I am interested to hear a review of the GPS features. I have asked numerous times but people seem to be more preoccupied with the strap and other trivial aspects.

  8. #397
    Member Hitec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    45

    Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bulbanator View Post
    I am interested to hear a review of the GPS features. I have asked numerous times but people seem to be more preoccupied with the strap and other trivial aspects.
    Couldn't agree more. I too am really interested in its GPS features, since it is the only thing that sets it apart from the GW-9400 (in my opinion) and makes me wanting to buy this watch.
    GPS features and whether charging with solar is enough when only using GPS every now and then, those are things I would really like to know.
    WES51 likes this.
    Casio Pro Trek PRW-3000
    Casio G-Shock GW-9400 Rangeman

    Casio G-Shock GW-2000


  9. #398
    Member Odie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,567

    Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

    If I was a betting man, Casio has a few other things up their sleeves for Baselworld. I’d imagine we’ll see a new Protrek that’s different from the Android Wear version and the comically large B1000.

    I’d hold off buying anything until the end of March.
    samael_6978, Rocat and cman1120 like this.

  10. #399
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    504

    Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

    NOW lets we talking about the codes in the back of teh watch ..there is 5 codes and every one mean some thing
    i only code know it that withe red arrow 46H mean manufacturing in 22 /02/2018
    and the rest what is mean ?
    Name:  Screenshotter--CASIOGSHOCKRANGEMANGPSGPRB10001JR-1’05”.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  74.8 KB


  11. #400
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    504

    Re: the next new RANGMAN GPR-B1000 ===>800$ ?

    AND HEAR THE UNBOXING VIDEO
    i can not understand what the guy talking maybe from india or some places in Asia

Page 40 of 166 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. WRUW Sat 5/9/15>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      By freqmgr88 in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 78
      Last Post: May 11th, 2015, 07:15
    2. Replies: 73
      Last Post: May 10th, 2015, 17:59
    3. Replies: 87
      Last Post: April 17th, 2015, 13:06
    4. Replies: 50
      Last Post: April 5th, 2015, 02:18
    5. Replies: 23
      Last Post: September 6th, 2014, 19:53

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •