NextDayWatches...Buyers Beware!

Thread: NextDayWatches...Buyers Beware!

NextDayWatches...Buyers Beware!

Just wanted to share my expierence with NextDayWatches.com. I found them while looking for a Baby-G for my wife. They have a very good selection of G's and fairly reasonable prices. They even advertise "next day shipping" and very good shipping prices. BEWARE!!!!! I ordered a watch for my wife and pad a little extra for 2 day delivery. After 5 days I had not received my order, nor had I even received a tracking number (which they advertise on their site). I sent numerous emails asking about the status of my order and not a single one doid they reply to. I was finally able to talk to someone when I called early on a Monday morning. I was told that the watch I ordered they did not have in stock and hoped to get one with their next shipment. It would be sent out as soon as they got one. Why could they have not told me this when I placed the order and paid EXTRA for 2 day shipping????

Needless to say, I canceled the order because I was able to drive down the street to Macy's and get the same watch for about $5 more. So much for the Christmas surprise to my wife. Well, when I talked to them, and cancelled my order, I asked them to refund the moneyback to my PayPal account. This was 4 days ago, and I have also sent them two emails. Not oly have they not refunded my money, but I am still waiting to receive a reply to an email.

I'm not saying they bwould not ave eventually sent me the watch I ordered, but their customer service is LOUSY at best. NO COMMUNICATION. Therefore, I say buyer beware.l

Re: NextDayWatches...Buyers Beware!

noted.

thanks for heads up

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'd say your experience matches the reviews. I suspect that a couple of these reviews are fake. <need chin stroking smiley>

NextDay Watches - nextdaywatches.com/ - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

Stop waiting, contact PayPal, file a dispute.

Also, thanks for the heads-up. I try to support local businesses, and always check first before buying anything online. Watch in hand before you pay for it, you can examine it before parting with your money, and no need to wait. Despite what any site claims, I know from bitter experience that all deliveries will be slow this time of year. Order an item with 2-3 Day Priority shipping, and it might realistically get there in 2 weeks. But in this case, it's clear you got screwed over by a dishonest company.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

The practice is not uncommon amongst internet traders, but it's a bit rich considering the name of the company.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Thread Information