Nice - Germany gets a few 30th Anniversary models - and the GRX-5600 ^_^

Thread: Nice - Germany gets a few 30th Anniversary models - and the GRX-5600 ^_^

Just did a little check on the German Casio homepage - et voilá - the 30th anniversary models have arrived:
    G-SHOCK - Uhren - Produkte - CASIO

And after it's on the market for probably well over a year - we get the black/red GRX-5600 (!):
    Now that took some time .

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Re: Nice - Germany gets a few 30th Anniversary models - and the GRX-5600 ^_^

so are you getting the 5630 ? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by G-fob View Post
    so are you getting the 5630 ? :-D
    Nope - none of the anniversary models released so far are to my liking. I'll wait for the next series. But the GRX looks cool - if only the buttons were longer. I had a GWX-5600 and sold it - negative display sucked and buttons were only useable with my fingernails
    Cheers
    Sedi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Nope - none of the anniversary models released so far are to my liking. I'll wait for the next series. But the GRX looks cool - if only the buttons were longer. I had a GWX-5600 and sold it - negative display sucked and buttons were only useable with my fingernails
    Has there been any news as to what the next series will look like?

Also, are there black resin pieces that would fit the GW-5630? I like it, I just don't know if I could handle the red all of the time.

shouldn't you feel offended in regards of the grx-5600 ? it's like casio give German the leftover, which didn't sell well everywhere LOLz

That's funny as i've picked out that GRX to be my second square. Mind you, i've got a few to rotate through.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Quote Originally Posted by G-fob View Post
    shouldn't you feel offended in regards of the grx-5600 ? it's like casio give German the leftover, which didn't sell well everywhere LOLz
    On the other hand we got both GWX-8900 models and the GW-7900RD is also still easily available here as it was not a limited release in Germany. I feel much more offended by the fact that prices are the same in $ and € which makes Gs more expensive in Germany than in the US - but they're even more expensive in Japan - go figure .

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Pord View Post
    Has there been any news as to what the next series will look like?

Also, are there black resin pieces that would fit the GW-5630? I like it, I just don't know if I could handle the red all of the time.
    I have no idea as to what the new series will look like. And I haven't handled a GW-M5630 but it'll take the same resin as the GW-M5610 so you can do a swap.

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't like any of them either.

Thread Information