Thread: noob question with the G9000-3v

noob question with the G9000-3v

hey, so I bought a G9000-3v a few days ago
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.JPG 
Views:	1615 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	575182

I put it on Mute, so when I'm changing modes, it doesn't beep.. but it's still beeping every hour, I never had this with my men in dark purple mudman, how do I turn it off? thanks..

Re: noob question with the G9000-3v

"Mute" mutes the beep from button operations. The beeb you're hearing is the hourly chime. Press the Adjust button until you are in Alarm mode. Then press the buttons on the right to scroll until you see "SIG :00." Press the Adjust button and in the top left portion of yoru display, next to the word mute, you'll see "sig." press adjust to toggle it on and off. Looking at your pic, I see that the "Sig" indicator is lit up, denoting that it is turned on, and I do NOT see the words "mute." So, it probably beeps everyt time you press a button right now, too.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    "Mute" mutes the beep from button operations. The beeb you're hearing is the hourly chime. Press the Adjust button until you are in Alarm mode. Then press the buttons on the right to scroll until you see "SIG :00." Press the Adjust button and in the top left portion of yoru display, next to the word mute, you'll see "sig." press adjust to toggle it on and off. Looking at your pic, I see that the "Sig" indicator is lit up, denoting that it is turned on, and I do NOT see the words "mute." So, it probably beeps everyt time you press a button right now, too.
    Thanks for the help! turned the sig off now, I took the pic as soon as I got it, put it on mute after that. :) thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Glad you got it figured out!
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Thread Information