Not a G but need some help

Thread: Not a G but need some help

Off topic Not a G but need some help

Ok I have a couple of I-Control Reef Gear Timex watches that need some love. The models I have are part of the same range in that they have the turning bezel that allows the differring modes to be accessed, one is on a velcro strap the other is a combined metal and blue resin strap. The spares I need are a new bezel for the velcro strapped version and a new strap entirely for the blue resin and silver metal model. I have done a few searches online but have come up empty.
    Did find that the I-Control part has some kind of linking to an Ipod....didn't know that it would do that, don't really care either but it does sound like something Casio should add to their range.
    Both of these watches are at least 4 years old, one I have no clue where it came from possibly ebay the other I bought when in the states, I think it was something stupid like $20 inc tax.

Re: Not a G but need some help

This may be the best place for Timex straps. http://www.voguestrap.com/?timexBrand=core

Could you tell me the water resistance rating on the Timex that links to an iPod, and if it's by cable? I don't, and never will own an iPod, but I'm curious how it works on a water resistant watch. Cheers.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

I would look for the Timex phone number and call the parts department.
    Stan The Man

Careful what you wish for. YOU MAY GET IT!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Here's some UK contact info.

Sales
    TIMEX GROUP U.K.
    1000 Great West Road
    Brentford
    Middlesex, TW8 9DW
    Tel: 0044 (0)20 83266900
    Fax: 0044 (0)20 83266998 (Mrkg & Sales)
    020 326 6999(Fince/Orders)

Service
    TIMEX GROUP U.K.
    P.O. Box 2232
    Mitcham
    Surrey
    CR4 3ZX
    email
    Tel: 0044(0) 20 86879620
    Fax: 0044(0) 20 86879626
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxorcist View Post
    This may be the best place for Timex straps. http://www.voguestrap.com/?timexBrand=core

Could you tell me the water resistance rating on the Timex that links to an iPod, and if it's by cable? I don't, and never will own an iPod, but I'm curious how it works on a water resistant watch. Cheers.

Well to be fair it is only info I am repeating from the Timex site (which I could only find the US one for some reason???) with the I-Control Ironman, in the description it goes on about the copyrighted I-Control being for syncing with and controlling the ipod. So unless times changed their software/control and just ran with the I-Control as being a repackaged selling point I really don't know. How it connects I again don't know. I don't care as currently I don't own an ipod...they keep selling for too much on ebay
    Both watches I have are 100m water resistant, they are very very slightly different one with the lug sizes and the start stop button surround are different.

I will try the phone numbers given.
    Last edited by MarkMUK; November 6th, 2007 at 00:28.

Thread Information