Not a G-Shock, opinion on wvq400

Thread: Not a G-Shock, opinion on wvq400

Not a G-Shock, opinion on wvq400

First off, major lurker, minor poster.....

I know it's not a G-Shock, but I figured this would be the best forum to ask about this watch. Not much on a Google search, seems most sites are of the UK area. Local Wally World has it on sale for under $50? Anyone a previous owner with some pro's con's? :thanks

Re: Not a G-Shock, opinion on wvq400

Hmm. I've not seen it mentioned here before, but without doubt, Casios are reliable.

So I suppose it comes down to whether the features are what you need and whether you like the looks. Sorry can't be more help!

Re: Not a G-Shock, opinion on wvq400

I like the look of it, I found this page which may help you decide:

Casio Wave Ceptor Watches

I haven't had any experiences with that one, sorry I can't help giving you an insight, but in my opinion, for that price you can get a lot of Casio, including G-Shocks, and since you asked about that one, I would say that looking at the stats it doesn't look at all bad
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Thread Information