Not G's but they are Casio's (possible dial up killers)

Thread: Not G's but they are Casio's (possible dial up killers)

Not G's but they are Casio's (possible dial up killers)

Seeing the more recent posts about Oceanus watches I thought I would share mine, plus a Casio Chrono.

The pics are a little 'off' colour wise, I really will have to make up a photobox, I have the plans just not the inclination currently.

Anyhow enjoy!

Basic leather strap version

More upmarket with a metal safety braclet

Finally a 200m Chrono

Re: Not G's but they are Casio's (possible dial up killers)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMUK View Post
    I really will have to make up a photobox, I have the plans just not the inclination currently.
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?...=38260&doy=3m9
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Got one of those about 3 years ago when it was on offer then, to be honest it is rubbish, light is wrong and the backdrops are clunky to use effectively. Fine for slightly 'better' than average ebay pics but no good for anything else.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Got one of those about 3 years ago when it was on offer then, to be honest it is rubbish, light is wrong and the backdrops are clunky to use effectively. Fine for slightly 'better' than average ebay pics but no good for anything else.
    Ah, that's good to know - I nearly ordered one myself...
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Go here (Link below) and read all the information plus the additional links on the page.

http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07...to-studio.html

I 'think' I may have got the link from somewhere on here (other forum section) this seems viable and adaptable unlike the maplin unit.

Now watch someone else who has the maplin unit say how wonderful it is
    The other thing is a white perspex light box but that IS expensive even if you made your own, only really suited to certain product shots.

Lighting is the key, hence why many shots are taken in bathroom as they seem to have the brightest lights in the house, better than nothing but taking away the light unit lamp as a reflection needs filters of some kind.

I've gotten great results just dropping my watch on the 'ol (USB 1.0) scanner and cranking up the resolution. I think this site has a file size limit though.

I personally don't like this style of watch. I'm an all-digital guy myself. I am curious though, is the case solid stainless steel or silver painted plastic? I had a silver toned databank calculator watch as a kid and the silver paint wore off after a year and a half. I like Casios better than any other brand, but I'll be the first and few (here) to say they're not perfect.
    SPROING!!!!

(oops! Time for a new watch!)

Go here (Link below) and read all the information plus the additional links on the page.

http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07...to-studio.html
    Good link.

very nice looking watches
    thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by cdude View Post
    I've gotten great results just dropping my watch on the 'ol (USB 1.0) scanner and cranking up the resolution. I think this site has a file size limit though.

I personally don't like this style of watch. I'm an all-digital guy myself. I am curious though, is the case solid stainless steel or silver painted plastic? I had a silver toned databank calculator watch as a kid and the silver paint wore off after a year and a half. I like Casios better than any other brand, but I'll be the first and few (here) to say they're not perfect.
    No plastic on any of these watches, all solid stainless, the Casio diver is a very heavy one, it's not a UK model. I got that particular one from Premier World last year.
    I have a black plastic databank watch, I also have a couple of other databank watches only one I think is silver coloured plastic.
    Digital watches are fine for day to day wearing but the analog's are for 'dress/evening wear' or simply for a change.

Suspended

Nice Casio watch, the movement is a Citizen Myota OS-60 chrono. Is a fusion Casio+Citizen watch Co.

Thread Information