Not a mudman, but mudMEN
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Not a mudman, but mudMEN

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Member showtime240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,170

    Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    So I found the military mudman in Japan for a great price that I could not resist...
    It just came in today.
    I use to have one but sold it, and now this is my second one back in my collection!
    Apparently, I have mudman fetish....
    Attached Images Attached Images










  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    Quote Originally Posted by showtime240 View Post
    So I found the military mudman in Japan for a great price that I could not resist...
    It just came in today.
    I use to have one but sold it, and now this is my second one back in my collection!
    Apparently, I have mudman fetish....
    Then you should source for the colorful one. I only find that model of Mudman unique.

  3. #3
    Member showtime240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,170

    Re: Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Then you should source for the colorful one. I only find that model of Mudman unique.
    I buy watches that i will wear, if I don't wear it, then i sell it.
    That model I doubt I would wear therefore not really interested in finding it. Although i love bright colors, that one may be too bright for me!
    Last edited by showtime240; December 19th, 2012 at 00:55.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    Quote Originally Posted by showtime240 View Post
    I buy watches hat i will wear, if i don't wear it, then i sell it.
    that model i doubt i would wear so i have not been interested in finding it. Although i love bright colors, that one may be too bright for me!
    You got a point. Unique it may be but it'll also attract lots of attention. But anyway, congrats on your purchase!

  6. #5
    Member Chrisek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brentwood, TN
    Posts
    6,184

    Re: Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    Congrats! I like the military mudman. Great additions.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

  7. #6
    TZA
    TZA is offline
    Member TZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    501

    Re: Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    congrats! I love my mudm(e)n also. what was the price, I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing? I've been looking, but haven't been too serious (just bought a gulfman. i couldnt pass up either. I thought my 30 stars would be my last pickup).

  8. #7
    Member showtime240's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,170

    Re: Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    Quote Originally Posted by TZA View Post
    congrats! I love my mudm(e)n also. what was the price, I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing? I've been looking, but haven't been too serious (just bought a gulfman. i couldnt pass up either. I thought my 30 stars would be my last pickup).
    I got it for $170 plus EMS shipping. I think that may be cheaper then retail.... the total came out right under $200 with commission fees.

  9. #8
    Member JonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    4,055

    Re: Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    Mudmen indeed! And the Muddy Mudman is one of the best!

    showtime240 and gripmaster like this.

  10. #9
    TZA
    TZA is offline
    Member TZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    501

    Re: Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    Quote Originally Posted by showtime240 View Post
    I got it for $170 plus EMS shipping. I think that may be cheaper then retail.... the total came out right under $200 with commission fees.
    wow! for the atomic model? that is awesome!

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    765

    Not a mudman, but mudMEN

    Nice photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonL View Post
    Mudmen indeed! And the Muddy Mudman is one of the best!




    ---
    showtime240 and JonL like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •