WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Now my wife thinks I've lost it....

2K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  kevinengland 
#1 ·
My senses got the better of me... was looking around for a black polygon rasta but ended up with the yellow instead.... :-x

Wife thinks I'm reliving my childhood but i expounded instead on the vast features, new slim design, etc... all this in a bright yellow package, inverse display and tri-colored keepers :-d

now where's my Bob Marley CD.....

See less See more
#16 ·
Polygon is good and nice to wear. You must like the cheveron display. The stopwatch may be more for ball matches, but you get 2 count down timers which you can run simultaniously (actually one of the timers is the match stopwatch countdown timer, but it works the same)

The rasta really makes it cool though:-!

However the beeps of the compact polygon sound like a peepsqueek mouse, you can't miss them. Compared to the squeek of the bigger G shocks which sound like a bigger rat.

#12 ·
53 year old white male.. I WANT THAT WATCH !!!! *grin* Actually I want one of the ones with the mary jane leaves...:-!

Love Bob Marley..... :-!:-!:-!:-!

#18 ·
Wow! You don't get much more yellow than that. b-) I have a green one, it's one of my concessions to trendyness. I love the features, and they're a very unique G. |>

#22 ·
One more thing, the polygon is really an outdoors watch, it works well in most condition outdoors. Here is where the discrete beep volume do not attract attention to you.

Though I love to wear it at home, today it is rainning cats and dogs, (if only it hailed G shocks then you will all be happy) I got to admit it is very hard to use the polygon indoors in such conditions without repeated ELs.

#27 ·
I really liked Ultraman's reverso of the reversed display black polygon. Where the Cheverons are black and the entire screen is gold.

I must say Ultraman is pretty good at hunting down polygons, go ask him, if not you will only end up with the blue one at Casio for $128.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.