NYC WIS meet pics.....

Thread: NYC WIS meet pics.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NYC WIS meet pics.....

I finally got to upload my pics from the meet. I got there a little late, but I had a blast!
    I'll do my best to identify every one's collections.

This one is Gabe's stunning collection.

He has some absolutely stunning watches. I loved seeing those rally divers. There is one addition to his collection that is not pictured.

Knowing how Gabe always like the color of this dial, it now resides in his stable.

These belong to one of the members of the WUS dive watch forum, sorry I can't remember his name, but he had an awesome collection of dive watches, especially the Doxa's.

They belong to the guy all the way on the right in this pic. He's the one with the blue shirt. Gabe is the on the left of him(with the ball cap)guarding his watches. Hahaha!

I'm not sure who's watches the next few are, but there are some stunners.

This is Dave. He is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. He did something for me that I will never forget or even begin to repay. (This is cryptic, I know, but I'll do a special post regarding his act of kindness).

These belong to a guy from the affordable watch section of WUS. He logs in as Tarot1313.

He also left with some extras in his stable. I passed along a couple of Dakota's to him and a Seiko a158 I was never going to restore.

These are closer pics of Gabe's treasures.

We all had a great time and alot of watches got passed from one WIS to another. Gabe handed this one off to me.

And with all great parties, someone is bound to leave with the ugly chick. Well, it was my turn. A few of us hung out for a while after wards and talked for a while. Riley from the G-Shock section of WUS was given a watch by Adaminnyc on the P.M.W.F. Just before leaving, Riley passed it on to me.

I was also passed a fake Rollie by Gabe to take apart and dissect to show it's discrepancies. That post will come later. Hope you all enjoy the pics. Wish you guys were there. As I said it was a great time. I enjoyed seeing some guys again and finally meeting some guys face to face, finally. And as always, it was great making new friends.

CHEERS!
    Mike
    "What a long, strange trip it's been?"(Hunter/Garcia ca. 1970)

Re: NYC WIS meet pics.....

Thanks for those pictures, Mike.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Nice pics! Looks like a blast.
    Couple of watches here and there

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Excellent post bro. I LOVE the pics!!

I have to say I am glad the photo of the "ugly chick" was of a watch and not some real life ugly chick! Its never to late to share pics-- thanks for sharing with us all!

i love G2G posts!

such good times.

and BTW, this is the ugly chick? damn i must have bad taste in chicks because im drooling right now! (PM me if selling!)

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Excellent photos. Thanks for sharing. You'll definitely have to have name tags on everyone for the next meet so when you look back on photos you'll remember everyone's name.

Get your WUS badge now from the WUS store.
    >> Support WUS by clicking through to our sponsors sites. <<
    >> Buying from a sponsor? Tell them WUS sent you. <<

Nice pics Mike.

It was a lot of fun to see how all the watches got traded around. There was a lot of generosity that day and I think everyone came out ahead.

It was great all around. Had a blast meeting you. I wish I could have stayed longer, but my night vision sucks and I wanted to be in Jersey before dark other wise I think we could all have talked all night. I had a blast and will make sure I can attend more.

Cheers!
    Mike
    "What a long, strange trip it's been?"(Hunter/Garcia ca. 1970)

WOW!!!!! Thank you for the pictures. Wish I could have been there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information