Off Topic - Old Nixon, New Band

Thread: Off Topic - Old Nixon, New Band

Off Topic - Old Nixon, New Band

Greetings all,
    I wanted to share this here only because the Casio / G-Shock forum is my favorite and the one I read the most by far. I have never been into fashion watches. A friend of mine just came up to me one day and said, "I have a watch for you," and gave me a Nixon Vector. It needed a battery, and the leather cuff band, although very cool, was kinda beat. I really liked the watch. I put a new battery in it. Today I just got back from the Fossil Store with a new band for it which I personally think looks great, even if I do have a scawny wrist (6.4 inches.) It's very different, quite a change for me. Here are some pics. Any and all comments / opinions welcome!

Re: Off Topic - Old Nixon, New Band

I think it looks awesome

I like the face on that watch! The strap looks really well made too, but holy cow is it big! Is it hot to wear it in summer so far?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Scattercoreys! And mhammer, yeah I love the face too. It also has by far the coolest backlight I've ever seen on an analog watch. The square in the middle of the dial that's a lighter shade of brown than the rest of the watch actually lights up green, very much like the EL on a G, just not quite as bright. Looks awesome!

Oh, and I just got this strap today so I don't know yet if it's hot in the summer.... it's not hot yet where I am.

Thread Information