The Official Casio Oceanus Thread - Page 47
Like Tree2690Likes

Thread: The Official Casio Oceanus Thread

Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 ... LastLast

Re: The Official Casio Oceanus Thread

Hi everyone, this is my first post on Watchuseek. I have been reading and browsing for quite a while. Last December I got a new watch, but after one trip back for work in Torrance (not fixed) and being told I could send it back again (don't think so), i realized, this isn't going to work. I then discovered that the Japanese keep the beat watches for themselves and after finding this thread and doing more research, I was hooked on the Oceanus. My new S4000 arrived yesterday and while the pictures are beautiful, it looks even better in your hand. I ordered it from sakurawatches.com and it was at my front door in 5 days. WOW
    I have a neuromuscular problem that has affected my hands and when I set my other watch, when DST started, it took me 5 times to get the hands lined up correctly. Those days are gone now. Thanks for all of the advice you guys were giving me and didn't know about. This is the most beautiful watch I have ever had and I am a happy guy.

Hi everyone, this is my first post on Watchuseek. I have been reading and browsing for quite a while. Last December I got a new watch, but after one trip back for work in Torrance (not fixed) and being told I could send it back again (don't think so), i realized, this isn't going to work. I then discovered that the Japanese keep the beat watches for themselves and after finding this thread and doing more research, I was hooked on the Oceanus. My new S4000 arrived yesterday and while the pictures are beautiful, it looks even better in your hand. I ordered it from sakurawatches.com and it was at my front door in 5 days. WOW
    I have a neuromuscular problem that has affected my hands and when I set my other watch, when DST started, it took me 5 times to get the hands lined up correctly. Those days are gone now. Thanks for all of the advice you guys were giving me and didn't know about. This is the most beautiful watch I have ever had and I am a happy guy.
    usclassic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Congrats on your new watch
    usclassic likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by krloz View Post
    Yes, I did do it when I first got the watch. Still, the problem persisted.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    After further investigation, it seems that after synching with the JYY emulator app, time is precise. However, it takes between 1:20 to 1:40 minutes to get the chronometer second hand to move from Tokyo position (necessary to set it as home cutty to allow atomic synching) to Rio position (time zone I am living in). So, once I get to Rio position and press the A button, the time starts running again from the zero seconds position, not resuming from where I left.
    I am not sure I am doing it right, but it seems odd if this is the default procedure for changing time zones as one will always have inaccurate time.

So I will stick with setting time manually for top notch accuracy.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Guys. I confess I love Oceanus watches. The fit and finish are top notch, the materials are great and so are the features.

I just bought an ocw-4000d and will post pics when it arrives from Japan. Am I crazy!? Or enlightened. Lol.
    Barn0081 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marked View Post
    Guys. I confess I love Oceanus watches. The fit and finish are top notch, the materials are great and so are the features.

I just bought an ocw-4000d and will post pics when it arrives from Japan. Am I crazy!? Or enlightened. Lol.
    Enlightened!

Got it yesterday. It's a beauty for sure:

4-9-19 014 by marked1, on Flickr
    ewewew, adnj, FarmeR57 and 10 others like this.

Got it yesterday. It's a beauty for sure:

4-9-19 014 by marked1, on Flickr
    memento_mori likes this.

Wonderful watch! Congratulations!

I am planning to buy my first Oceanus from Sakura Watches. Is it a reliable site ?Have any of you bought from there ?

https://www.sakurawatches.com/casio-...ocw-s350f-7ajf

Thanks in advance

Danish Girl

Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread Information