OK folks, so here is a question I am not sure you will answer
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By starscream

Thread: OK folks, so here is a question I am not sure you will answer

OK folks, so here is a question I am not sure you will answer

So I have many hobbies. I collect just about everything and I have dabbled into a couple G's already. I really want the sweet stuff. Now, from my dealings in other hobbies, it was hard to get info on how to get the good stuff. But here is my question. And if you answer, I promise I won't tell anybody. Like I said, I have a couple daily wearers. I want to get into some of the more limited edition stuff. Not just the stuff I can walk into Macy's and grab. Is there a place I can get a heads up on some collaboration type stuff. Maybe Casio releases a catalog of limited stuff. Any help would be great. I understand if there are only so many pieces made, you don't want one more fish trying to get it. But PLEASE give this fish some info.

Re: OK folks, so here is a question I am not sure you will answer

sometimes catalogs leak.. they are shared over here at times.. so just stick around the forum, you will get a good idea of limited editions coming out.

otherwise every month japan new releases are announced here: 新製品情. - 時計 - CASIO

international releases here: New Products - Watches - CASIO

it says limited models over there. so that way you can find out whats coming out..

as for where to buy them, depends where you're from.. or if you buy online, these guys buy from ebay, amazon, shopcasio and japanese sites..
    Chrisek likes this.

Thread Information