OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

Thread: OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,059

    OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

    Its a Japanese-made Casio MDV-100-1BV its in excellent condition only the hour/minute hand glow but the glow is not that bad the EL backlight is quite useful i'm still looking for a Casio Duro 2000 Model number DRO-211 if anyone sees one i'm definately after one!Anyway enjoy the scans!The watch used to be advertized in a UK Pilot/Aviation supllies retailer.



  2. #2
    G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The land of Casio
    Posts
    13,272

    Re: OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

    I don't think I've ever seen one of those before. Where/when did you get it?
    Thanks for sharing.

    Get your WUS badge now from the WUS store.
    >> Support WUS by clicking through to our sponsors sites. <<
    >> Buying from a sponsor? Tell them WUS sent you. <<

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,059

    Re: OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen one of those before. Where/when did you get it?
    Thanks for sharing.
    Uk Seller on a certain auction site!Thankyou for the very kind words DragonJade!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member WIS_Chronomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,329

    Re: OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

    That looks pretty cool.




  6. #5
    Member sllee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,434

    Re: OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

    That's a nice find Evertonian61.
    Here's mine:
    Name:  MDA-100_1.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  98.6 KB
    and a close cousin:
    Name:  AD-301_1.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  93.7 KB
    an AD-301.
    Rgds,
    Lee

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,059

    Re: OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

    Lee i love that AD-301!!!!!I'm really trying to get hold of one of those but i'm not holding My breathe!Thankyou for sharing!

  8. #7
    Member 1540's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by sllee View Post
    That's a nice find Evertonian61.
    Here's mine:
    Name:  MDA-100_1.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  98.6 KB
    and a close cousin:
    Name:  AD-301_1.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  93.7 KB
    an AD-301.
    Rgds,
    Lee
    HEY!! I have one of those brutes! Rugged one aint she?!
    Nice family of chronos you have! But I wonder why you have a different model number? Mine is DRO-211
    Here's mine

    Last edited by 1540; February 16th, 2009 at 20:04.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Lao Tzu

  9. #8
    Member 1540's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by evertonian61 View Post
    Its a Japanese-made Casio MDV-100-1BV its in excellent condition only the hour/minute hand glow but the glow is not that bad the EL backlight is quite useful i'm still looking for a Casio Duro 2000 Model number DRO-211 if anyone sees one i'm definately after one!Anyway enjoy the scans!The watch used to be advertized in a UK Pilot/Aviation supllies retailer.



    GREAT! Now looks like Ill have to try and find one of those too! Looks nice with the scars of daily abuse!
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Lao Tzu

  10. #9
    Member MichaelPedersen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: OK here's that Vintage Casio i Got. . . . .

    Awesome. I love those!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •