oooooh, I just bought a BLACK HELIOS !!!

Thread: oooooh, I just bought a BLACK HELIOS !!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Moderator Emeritus

oooooh, I just bought a BLACK HELIOS !!!

Thanks to Ozzie, and Sjors with all those pics and info....I'm sold..lock, stock 'n' barrel!!....so now I have a big black froggie flying in from the Land of OZZZZ B-)

And Tim sez: BLACK IS COOL !!! B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

Hi, I'm Tim .... and I'm a frogggahollic.
    Last edited by Timothy Patrick; February 16th, 2006 at 16:50.

Re: oooooh, I just bought a BLACK HELIOS !!!

that's quick

and black helios frogman doesn't come by everyday

That was fast, Tim

Black Helios

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

WOW i dig the stealthed out lettering on the bezel! OUTSTANDING!... what watch is on your wrist in that other picture... SINN?

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C
    WOW i dig the stealthed out lettering on the bezel! OUTSTANDING!... what watch is on your wrist in that other picture... SINN?
    It's a Sinn U2.

Yup, Tim likes black!! The Black Helios is just what the doctor ordered.

and guess what else is coming..........

guess.....

are you stilll guessing.......

sorry for stolen pic!!
    yup...JP Brazillian...it's good to be alive...

cheers,
    Tim

Boy I would say... hey come on peeps... how bout some props on that watch spotting! Can I spot a killer SINN from a mile away or what? :) Wow Tim, you just scored two SWEET Frogs!

How do you like the U2?

*Gasps* Black Helios and a Brazilian

Ozzie must be very happy

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C
    Boy I would say... hey come on peeps... how bout some props on that watch spotting! Can I spot a killer SINN from a mile away or what? :) Wow Tim, you just scored two SWEET Frogs!

How do you like the U2?
    I absolutely love the U2. I've had it for about 7 weeks now. It's just amazing. I really can't put it into words but this is the watch of my dreams. I mean, I like frogmen and stuff but this thing is built for a -45 celsius NE Ontario winter. Check out the gallery section. Lots of pics!! here's a thread from the Sinn forum. Really, Sinn couldn't have done a better job!!!

Yup, you got some great eyes!! Those Sinns really have a look of their own don't they B-)

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=913

As far as the frogs goes...yup your right, they just blew me away when I seen the pics and had to have them. Like everything else, I asked a few questions and was contacted by people via e-mail with answers to my questions. A few more questions...a few more answers and transactions took place and......now, the froggies are on the way to me!!

If your lookin' for a rare froggie, I guess ya gotta ask the right questions and be contacted by the right people and be friendly and frank and if your luck and timing is good, you can, as was so correctly put before "put your money where your mouth is...rare = $$$$ !!

Hi wongster I'm trying to pick my words carefully as far as the brazillian transaction is concerned as...."someone" contacted me and we did a transaction for this beauty and it should be up to the seller to reveal his identity.... should he so choose. As I purposefully never mentioned one way or the other where I found one and who made me the offer, I don't want the seller, whoever he may be, to think I'm airing out our transaction.

Suffice to say, I have one on the way and wanted to let everyone know as I am quite excited and also to save someone an e-mail should they have one they would like to sell me.

To the seller, thanks very much, a wonderful transaction and can't wait to get it and I will post wrist pics when it comes in. Same with the Black Helios, many pics on the way ASAP.

Hang in there wongster, you'll find one.

Hi, my name is Tim and I'm a froggahollic.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Patrick
    Hang in there wongster, you'll find one.
    Actually, I already know where and who to ask for the super rare Frogs, it's just that my wife has also hidden my wallet and credit cards :-D

I guess I'll just have to stay contented with my triple crown until my accessories arrive

We want to see pictures of your two rare Frogs when they arrive Tim! I'm sure you must be wishing the days can pass that much faster

Moderator Emeritus

Hi wongster

Have you been doing some frog shopping behind you wife's back???? :-D :-D :-D ..Naughty Naughty. :-D :-D :-D

The waiting will be long....very long as both froggies are coming from a long way away...I'm counting on you guys to help ease the pain and pass the time

I'll put my camera to work when I get them charged up and strapped on.

cheers from snowy NE Ontario,
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information