Opinion Please

Thread: Opinion Please

Opinion Please

I am thinking of getting the GWM-5600BC a.k.a best G in the real world thing. I think it would make a good first atomic G for me.

May i know are there many variations of this model? The one with the reverse display. I don't want to buy the wrong one.

I would like to get some opinion with regards to the strap. Resin, Bracelet? or Both? It will cost a bit more so i don't want to buy what i do not need and the cost of it i could buy another G! So far all my G are with resin strap. Anyone swear by the bracelet? It does look like a nice cool, cold looking piece of metal! Or maybe i should stick to the tried and tested resin straps.

Re: Opinion Please

According to Riley's mygshock.com, there are four variations of this model:

GW-M5600-1 -- the regular version
    GW-M5600BC-1 -- reverse display with the composite bracelet
    GW-M5600R-1 -- black with orange highlights
    GW-M5625E-7 -- white version

There are more than a few M5600BC owners here who swear by the comfort of the composite bracelet. If you want the reverse display model, be sure to specify the GW-M5600BC.
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

What sort of strap and display do you normally favour?

I think tiktox.com were offering a reverse-dislplay GW-M5600BC (negative display, bracelet) with a spare resin bracelet.

Personally I'm not a great fan of smaller negative displays. The positive display versions are very very clear.

Whichever one you go for, for me they are the best real world G-Shock out there - enjoy

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi, The GW-M5600BC is the only one that comes with the composite bracelet. The rest of the GW-M5600 comes with the resin strap. I have both the GW-M5600 and GW-M5600BC. Both are comfortable.

I got the tiktox deal with bracelet and resin strap on the M5600BC. It was great on the resin strap - exceptionally comfortable and the strap has a nice ridged underside which keeps the keeper mounted under all but extremely strenuous activity.

The bracelet however is how I wear it. Exceptionally comfortable also (no more or less than the strap though) and makes the watch more versatile in my opinion - I wear it with a suit and tie with no compunctions on the bracelet. For whatever reason it does dress the watch up a bit. It is very easy to size also, by the way.

Like Coler I also bought the pacakage from tiktox. I believe this the best deal available at the moment. It looks fabulous on both strap and bracelet. The mix resin and metal bracelet is super comfortable. Watch by itself is gorgeous. I was a little worried about it's legibilty before I ordered. No doubt anymore. I am sure you will be very happy.

Thread Information