Opinions about this online store: Top one international corp AKA www.nywatchstore.com

Thread: Opinions about this online store: Top one international corp AKA www.nywatchstore.com

Opinions about this online store: Top one international corp AKA www.nywatchstore.com

Has anyone bought watches from this company? Are they reliable?

Re: Opinions about this online store: Top one international corp AKA www.nywatchstore.com

A search will reveal hundreds of references.

Like many web shops, they're fine if they actually have stock of what they advertise. Trouble is, you will usually only find they haven't got a watch in stock after ordering it.

They're legitmate though.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Re: Opinions about this online store: Top one international corp AKA www.nywatchstore.com

it it's anything reasonably popular they will take your money and a few days later decide it's not in stock, offer to send you another watch a a discount or refund you.... been there done that.

Rolex 116610LV HULK Submariner
    Rolex 216570 Explorer II Polar White
    Rolex 16610 circa 1991
    Omega Planet Ocean Chronograph 9300
    Grand Seiko SBGA029 Spring Drive Diver
    Casio GW-5000

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

They falsely advertise low cost G Shocks that they dont have in stock to get you to there site.

Amazon is a better place to get a G Shock as long as you buy from them directly not one of there partners that have there own return policies.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

^ What they all said. It's all true.
    -Jimmy Mac!-
    "Was She Looking At Me or Was She Looking at My G?"

HA just bought a a gx56 from them not because of the price but because they have black and I can only find orange in Miami .. O well did it through paypal so lets see how this goes

I ordered GX56 last night and today received this e-mail - The item you have ordered CASIO WATCH model # GX56-1A is sold out and will be available with in the next 5 to 10 business days. We will process this order as soon as the item is available. If this delay is not acceptable please reply to this e-mail to change or cancel this order. Sorry for this inconvenience. *The day after your order is shipped you will receive an E-mail with your tracking #.
    *IF YOU LIKE TO JUST CANCEL THIS ORDER, JUST REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL TELLING US YOU WANT TO CANCEL AND ADD THE WORD "CANCEL" TO THE SUBJECT.
    since I paid with CC I'm going to cancel since I was misled by their web site - showing the watches in stock.

Awesome >:[

I answered this in the other post, but I had no problems getting my Riseman from them. It was quick, easy, and the least expensive I could find.

Went to Macy's today and got one for $150.00

Thread Information