Opinions Needed

Thread: Opinions Needed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions Needed

I guess my case with this seller from ebay have not really been settled yet.I've checked with Paypal and my bank to see whether my money have been refunded by the seller but it's still a No.

I admit it's my mistakes about the misunderstanding that happened in the transaction.I apologized to the seller and even offered him to pay extra cost which the seller asked for.Seller then decide to cancel the transaction which he email me from ebay and i accepted it.He even told me sarcastically that he will only sell me the watch at $10 000usd price.

Since his reputation at ebay is excellent,i thought he will automatically refunded back my money without me asking but it's still a no.I've called Paypal and talk to one of their customer service officer about this matter.She asked me to email the seller and asked for refund.This is what the seller reply back in the email...
    "eBay says you have to do something. Sorry Mr. Po. I don't know. Good luck with it."I believed his reply is not being helpful and i know he's just trying to make my life difficult.So guys what shall i do next?......Thanks.
    What a bad start for this year hunting for more G's....
    Last edited by poji77; April 22nd, 2009 at 16:00.

A smile is a curve that will make things straight.......

Re: Opinions Needed

Have you posted about this before? From your description here I can't tell what the issue is.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

I'm sorry.I did post about this before.Thought the case had been settled and my money have been refunded, but it never happened.

I've misunderstand the seller about the watch which he's selling to me.I thought the price of $380usd for the watch includes shipping to Singapore.I apologized to him realizing it's my mistake and i even offered him to pay the balance amount.Then the seller send an email from his ebay account to cancel the transaction which i've accepted to avoid any further complications.I've check with my bank and the $380usd is still being charged to my account.The seller never make any refund.When i email him about the refund in the morning, he reply me back in a sarcastic way.You can read it's stated above.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

So he has your money and the watch wasn't sent?
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Cool Re: Opinions Needed

If you payed trough Credit Card then the refund action should be imediatelly visible in your Paypal account. However the money might take up to 7 banking days to reach your bank account.

First contact seller and ask clearly if he isssued you a refund for the transaction. If his response is yes he did but you have not received any indication in your Paypal account that he did. Then I woudl contact PayPal and ask them to investigate.

If PayPal wont help you and you payed with credit card then I would call my CC Issuer and make a chargeback that way.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    So he has your money and the watch wasn't sent?
    The seller cancel the transaction through ebay about 2 days ago.When i tried to check with my bank and paypal, my $380usd is still being charged to my card and seller won't do a refund.I email him yesterday and he reply me back in a sarcastic way.
    I've open a dispute claim yesterday night with paypal but till now seller still keeping quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by poji77 View Post
    The seller cancel the transaction through ebay about 2 days ago.When i tried to check with my bank and paypal, my $380usd is still being charged to my card and seller won't do a refund.I email him yesterday and he reply me back in a sarcastic way.
    I've open a dispute claim yesterday night with paypal but till now seller still keeping quiet.
    Give it some time and if he fails to respond Paypal will side with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    If you payed trough Credit Card then the refund action should be imediatelly visible in your Paypal account. However the money might take up to 7 banking days to reach your bank account.

First contact seller and ask clearly if he isssued you a refund for the transaction. If his response is yes he did but you have not received any indication in your Paypal account that he did. Then I woudl contact PayPal and ask them to investigate.

If PayPal wont help you and you payed with credit card then I would call my CC Issuer and make a chargeback that way.
    I did email him yesterday morning asking for a refund but the seller replied in sarcastic way.You can see in my first post what his reply was.Think i will follow you idea, thanks Joakim.

Quote Originally Posted by andyahs View Post
    Give it some time and if he fails to respond Paypal will side with you.
    Agreed with you andyahs.....guess the only thing i can do now is to be patience.

Quote Originally Posted by poji77 View Post
    I'm sorry.I did post about this before.Thought the case had been settled and my money have been refunded, but it never happened.

I've misunderstand the seller about the watch which he's selling to me.I thought the price of $380usd for the watch includes shipping to Singapore.I apologized to him realizing it's my mistake and i even offered him to pay the balance amount.Then the seller send an email from his ebay account to cancel the transaction which i've accepted to avoid any further complications.I've check with my bank and the $380usd is still being charged to my account.The seller never make any refund.When i email him about the refund in the morning, he reply me back in a sarcastic way.You can read it's stated above.
    Hi fellow Singaporean,

Are you refering to the LRG frogman seller on ebay, ebay ID=bestbuyselling?

cheers~
    SKy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information