Ordered a watch from Chino but whats up with my tracking?

Thread: Ordered a watch from Chino but whats up with my tracking?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ordered a watch from Chino but whats up with my tracking?

Ok so things were going good till I saw the last update which hasnt changed in over 24 hours

Label/Receipt Number:
    Class: Express Mail International®

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Enter Label/Receipt Number. Enter Label / Receipt Number.
    Detailed Results:
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Foreign International Dispatch, September 09, 2010, 5:57 pm, TOKYO INT CONTAINER 1, JAPAN
    Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, September 09, 2010, 5:15 pm, TOKYO INT CONTAINER 1, JAPAN
    Foreign Acceptance, September 09, 2010, 11:09 am, JAPAN

how is the orgin post still preparing shipment if it was dispatched on the 9th?? shouldnt it have been inbound to customs already?

Re: Ordered a watch from Chino but whats up with my tracking?

Just a glitch - keyboard operator or bar code reader probably. It's moving, that's the main thing.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by RCM83 View Post
    Ok so things were going good till I saw the last update which hasnt changed in over 24 hours

Label/Receipt Number:
    Class: Express Mail International®

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Enter Label/Receipt Number. Enter Label / Receipt Number.
    Detailed Results:
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Foreign International Dispatch, September 09, 2010, 5:57 pm, TOKYO INT CONTAINER 1, JAPAN
    Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, September 09, 2010, 5:15 pm, TOKYO INT CONTAINER 1, JAPAN
    Foreign Acceptance, September 09, 2010, 11:09 am, JAPAN

how is the orgin post still preparing shipment if it was dispatched on the 9th?? shouldnt it have been inbound to customs already?
    Haha..Tracking's a curse. It's mail..Just wait, stop hittin' refresh on the tracking page, and it'll get there (lol)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

haha ya I'm not trying to be too impatient I just thought it was strange. Also I live in a highrise in downtown baltimore so I have a concierge but shes not very good at emailing or anything when you get a package so I dont wanna get it and not know about it

Actually, looking at it again, it probably means that the origin postal service is preparing shipment - i.e. loading it onto a plane.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

ya thats what I thought but how can that be because it says it was internationally dispatched on the 9th? Also this updated happened overnight and most people seem to get their watches from him in 3-4 days tops

It's a glitch. No better explanation, sorry. The one "tip" I'd have is to switch over to the US-side carrier's tracking page, but based on your screenshot, you are already checking there.

One of my JDM packages had the same hiccup in tracking. Best advice is to stop reloading the page for the day.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

haha ya I guess that probably is the best advice, i was just hopeful I'd get it tomorrow but I guess that wont happen since its not even in country yet, oh well...monday it is

Quote Originally Posted by RCM83 View Post
    ya thats what I thought but how can that be because it says it was internationally dispatched on the 9th? Also this updated happened overnight and most people seem to get their watches from him in 3-4 days tops
    Because shipping agents use these terms loosely. If a parcel moves from one shed to another (especially if it goes 'airside') then that can be termed 'international dispatch'.

Unless we learn something dramatically different, we can assume that your watch will soon be aloft - and may even be aloft as we speak.

haha went to go get my hair cut and just checked it again because, im impatient and I'm really anticipating this one and now it says

nbound International Arrival, September 10, 2010, 4:24 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

sweeeet...come on customs lets see if it can clear them, get on a plane to baltimore, and make it to the apartment by tomorrow :D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information