OT: for all you motorcycle fans...
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By vala

Thread: OT: for all you motorcycle fans...

Off topic OT: for all you motorcycle fans...

....its Isle of Mann TT time!!
    Time to sit on the edge of my seat and gasp in awe....takes some big balls to ride like that!!!
    Fer Guzman and 1onehandwill like this.

Re: OT: for all you motorcycle fans...

My days of glory are over. No more motorcycles. No more rock climbing. I've got kids and I don't what them to not have a daddy. Seems selfish when there's a family that wants you to be there in the morning and not dead. Just my 2 cents.

those riders have balls of steel!
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sold my bike yesterday. No more time to ride, my job and my family (two young children) takes it all.
    However, it is just a break...the plan to go riding again in about 4 years.

Back to topic: TT is a great event, everyone should watch it live on the Isle at least once in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabatisto View Post
    Sold my bike yesterday. No more time to ride, my job and my family (two young children) takes it all.
    However, it is just a break...the plan to go riding again in about 4 years.

Back to topic: TT is a great event, everyone should watch it live on the Isle at least once in his life.
    I hear ya fella, getting harder to get on my two also.

Sent through Tapatalk on HTCs Desire.
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

Oh, yes! TT is more than just a race. Kind of religion and special mindset at least for me. Takes exceptional type of man for it. All the respect to those guys!

Myself I have a girl and kid I love a lot, still I ride my ZX10-R like I stole it. And I'm not 25. Maybe selfish, maybe not. For me it often seems guys just put family as a comfortable reason instead of other things they would not like to say out loud why they put down bikes, skydiving, rock-climbing .... :).

LUW

I don't ride anymore because I don't have the time - too many other hobbies. And besides, it ain't a cheap pleasure.
    Not that I wouldn't enjoy riding a motorcycle again (quite the contrary), but I don't think I'll have another motorcycle in the foreseeable future.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Hi,

Love to watch the TT. I have to agree that it takes a very special rider to take part in that race.

I ride every day. Also have a family, but that motivates me to ride a lot more carefully. I understand once can only ride for so many drivers on the road and unexpected accidents do happen.

Both my kids love the bike. Here in Oz kids have to be 8 years or older before they are allowed on a bike on the road.

I just came back from a 10 day trip down to Melbourne and then on to the Great Ocean Road. We did 3,500 kms in the 10 days. Oz is an excellent country to tour, especially on a motorcycle. You don't get the same experience in a car. The rain, smells and feeling of freedom.

Long live motorcycles and their riders!!!

Cheers,

Pieter

Thread Information