WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

OT but Fun. How many children do you have?

2K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  Sjors 
#1 ·
I don't know how to make a poll and I'm too lazy to take the time to figure it out, but I was trying to come up with an interesting one and this is what I came up with. Forgive me if this has been done before.

Rules:

G Shocks don't count :)

It doesn't matter if they're your biological children or not. If you care for them and love them, they are your children.

Feel free to post their ages, names and uniquenesses. :-!

I guess pets can count, but be sure to identify them as such.

#2 ·
Hi CN,

I have 1 son, Bram, born July 21th 2000 (1x7, 3x7, 2000), so he's 6 right now. He's my biggest treasure. I think every father calls his children cute (well I hope). I believe Bram loves his dad too, since I'm hugged and kissed all times of the day. I hope he doesn't do that over 8 years anymore;-). Since my girlfriend works a lot in night shifts, beginning at 16:00, we have a lot of quality time together.

Here some quick pics I took a few moments ago. It's time to bring him to bed and his bedtime story now,

Cheers,

Sjors

#3 ·
My daughter Lorna, with a couple of my favorite pictures of her.

Fell asleep on daddy.

BIIIIIIIIIG smile.

It's tiring work holding up your halo when you're this young :-D .

And opening her presents on her 1 year old birthday.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Hmmm, someho a pic got in there twice. My apologies :oops: .

#6 ·
norm said:
Nice pictures of the kids, guys!

Well, my two sons are about the age of Brian, but my Grandson is 1 1/2...a very good age indeed. In the photo, I'm trying to get him to smile at the camera - I don't normally look (quite so) demented. A typical proud Grandpa.

Norm
Great looking grandson you have there norm :-! .

#7 ·
Brian D. said:
Great looking grandson you have there norm :-! .
Indeed, great grandpa grandchild picture! Brian, it looks that we do not only have the same haircut from time to time, but we both also don't like razors too much :-D

Bram likes to say hi to you all (click to play)!

Cheers,

Sjors

#8 ·
Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad but my hair grows so damn fast, there are some weekends I am just NOT in the mood to shave it O| . It grows about twice as fast as most people I know, which drives them nuts because I do shave it instead of letting it grow. Very nice little 'Hello' from Bram. Give him my regards from the Wisconsin Cheesehead :-D .

#14 ·
Adanac, you and I have a lot in common. Batman, just wait. Once you have children, you will think that your life was so empty before them. Don't rush into it though. Enjoy being young. Ozz, congrats. I truly do wish for a happy and healthy baby.

I have three sons myself. Ages are 7, 4 and 2. Names are David, Benjamin and Joshua, respectively.

David is very special. He was born at 27 weeks and weighed 2lbs 4oz. Since birth he has had several problems, from being diagnosed with a bunch of initials like MMR, ADHD, etc. to having transfusions and brain bleeds to most recently Tourette's Syndrome and teasing at school. He is the most innocent and sweet child ever. This summer we went fishing. When he caught a fish, he would be sure to give it a kiss before putting it back in the water to be with it's mommy and daddy.

Benjamin is 4 going on 40. He wants to be a firefighter and a monster beater when he grows up. Lately he has insisted on calling me by my first name and shaking hands.

Joshua is the baby. He knows it and refuses to grow up. His most recent infactuation is with Toy Story. He carries Woody and Buzz with him everywhere. Rather than simply stepping off a curb, he will hold his arms out, jump off the curb and shout, "And Beyond!" beforehand.

Thankfully they all look like their mother. :)

#19 ·
Hi Sereph and Buzzbait,

That are great pics of your daughters.

Casionerd,

When I started as a Techinical Educational Assistant Chemistry/Physics I was on a location where "difficult kids" get their education. I remember on one of my first days a teacher said that her class of 12 kids had 3 ADHD kids, and she was looking up to teaching that class. I thought the worst, but later forgot about what she said. Weeks later I aslked about that class and who those "difficult" kids were. I actually had had them in over the floor many times and appeared to be the greatest kids to work with|>

Cheers,

Sjors

#24 ·
pipes said:
I got 1 daughter 24 yrs old on her own with a very good job and doing well ! were a empty nest here just us the chi wa wa and pug a cat and a Jenday conure named black jack :O)

http://affordablepipes.com/precious.jpg

By the way congrats on the on on the way Ozzie :-!
Thanks Pipe. It's certainly on our thought's night and day and everything seems just fine and healthy:-!

Black Jack looks like a little darling all cozied up:-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.