OT: Can someone in the US help me get this...

Thread: OT: Can someone in the US help me get this...

Gift OT: Can someone in the US help me get this...

I'd like to buy the rare guitar pedal in this Ebay auction but they will only accept US bidders and shipping addresses. If a US based forum member can buy it for me and then ship it to Oz, I'd much appreciate it. I can PP directly from a savings account.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180408677123&ru=http%3 A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trks id%3Dp3907.m38.l1313%26_nkw%3D180408677123%26_saca t%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

PM me if you're up for this...cheers. :thanks

Re: OT: Can someone in the US help me get this...

note: I'd rather have this out in the open, instead of PM... so if anything negative about me comes out, here's their chance.

I'll do it for 'ya... as long as you prepay for buying it first including paypal (conversion/transfer) fees if any, as I know it's suppose to be fee-free if coming from linked account, but you know how tricky/cheaters, paypal/ebay are .

Then when I receive it, I'll have my postal clerk measure, weigh and give me some quotes of shipping fees to you...that way I'll ask you to choose shipping, then you prepay me the 2nd time for shipping.

I've got references in my sig, you be the judge. Not alot, but still not too little.
    I'll do it just for the sake of receiving a package, hey the anticipation is fun...all I'm asking afterwards is a nice reference write up in the watch deals section. You're only as trustworthy as your references say.

And I live across the street from the post office...so this is how you'll get it sent out, your choice of method of course, (but I won't ever lie on the declared value...if it's $69, $69 is going on that customs form, I don't mind putting gift but $69 is $69).

Otherwise, you can just pass and wait for someone else you feel comfortable with. Or better yet, someone with a discounted account with one of the other big two shippers, fedex and ups, although you'll get hit hard with high customs broker's fee.

This listing, you know there's a missing piece right? If I read it correctly, the rubber cap of the on/off switch was missing and he used some velcro thingy as an alternate fix...
    Last edited by tirat; November 4th, 2009 at 03:04. Reason: show the sig...

sml

Re: OT: Can someone in the US help me get this...

hi bluegum,

just use this service .. quick, cheap & easy ... plenty of feedback from people using the service on www.broadbandchoice.com.au

http://www.priceusa.com.au/

Thread Information