(OT) It's been 2 years since I logged in and there were quite a few PMs....

Thread: (OT) It's been 2 years since I logged in and there were quite a few PMs....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation (OT) It's been 2 years since I logged in and there were quite a few PMs....

Well, it's been 2 years since I logged into WUS. It's been a rough 2 years for me. Much has happened in my life(Mostly not too good.) and much has changed.

I was so distracted by issues in my life, I gave up buying any G-Shock for 2 years. But today, I got reacquainted with an old friend of mine which I destroyed previously. And I realised how much I love G-Shock. I dumped my G-8000 by the way. Bad memories. And I just hated the look and feel after a few months despite my good review. It's not as great as G-7700 other than the large numbers.

What I did to my G-7700:
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/guy...ed-188681.html

If anyone bothers to do a search, he'll realise how much I love the G-7700/7710 series. I bloody worship the G-7700/7710!!!!! It's practically the ONLY G-Shock I'll ever need or want.

And what I acquired today in a diff color and now, my life is complete:

IT MAY BE A 3 YEAR OLD MODEL(Bought a brand new one today though ). BUT I F**KING LOVE THIS BABY OTHERWISE I WON'T EVEN REPLACE THE ONE I SMASHED!!!!!

Re: (OT) It's been 2 years since I logged in and there were quite a few PMs....

Before I forget, I would also like to apologize to those who PMed me over the last 2 years and I did not reply. I didn't log in so I can't reply(DUH!).

But it's because I lost all interest in G-Shock the past 2 years and I kind of just wanted to avoid G-Shock for awhile.

And lastly, sad to say this, but the current line up don't seem as appealing to me as 2 or 3 years back. It kind of sucks. And it's not because there is no more special edition G-7700/7710. But I'm still looking..... Already singled out a few. Stay tuned!

Welcome back!

Glad to see another member from Singapore!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Roy87 View Post
    Welcome back!

Glad to see another member from Singapore!
    You joined after I disappeared!

Welcome back from another 7710 lover! I have always had a lot of interest for this line up and I wish they released more models, there isn't much to choose from nowadays and what's there is not easily available... I only recently found this 7710C
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Two years? It doesn't seem so long - welcome back!
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by Txemizo View Post
    Welcome back from another 7710 lover! I have always had a lot of interest for this line up and I wish they released more models, there isn't much to choose from nowadays and what's there is not easily available... I only recently found this 7710C
    We should start a G-7710 club or something. I hope Casio comes up with some really nice G-7710 variant this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Two years? It doesn't seem so long - welcome back!
    Thanks man.... I remember you....

Welcome back. We need more old WUS members back.
    Audemars Piguet x1
    Breitling x1
    Ball x1
    Casio >160
    Glashutte Original x1
    IWC x2
    JLC x1
    Jauet Droz x1
    Nomos x1
    Omega x2
    Panerai x3
    Rolex x5
    Seiko x17
    Tudor x4

Quote Originally Posted by Wah_Wah_Wah View Post
    Welcome back. We need more old WUS members back.
    I hope this time I'm here to stay. I've rid the bad memories some what.

And hope this G-7710 is my new and 2nd journey on G-Shock collection.

welcome back - can't say enough good about the G-7700/7710. I wish Casio would use that module in some completely different cases instead of putting the same old standard module into everything - frankly I'm slightly disappointed in many of the new releases, too. Not because of looks - some look great - but because of the modules.
    Btw: mine say 'hello':

Greetings, Sedi
    Last edited by Sedi; September 9th, 2010 at 23:52.
    Cheers
    Sedi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information