Out of subject

Thread: Out of subject

Out of subject

Its 3h30 pm here in France and 8h30 in Nyc. Everybody is in bed? I wait half an hour to go to the sea i send you some pics tonight. Monday i have to go back to work, my holidays are at the end. All the way i can go to the sea after my work that's good cause the life is very expensive here with growing taxes, fuel out of price... All the way in a few month i make my a gift with a new gshock. I like a mudman gw9000 not in stores in french and i'm not sure working here cause of radio control. They are a lot of gshock the choice is not a really problem and the most important is that i discover here that they are a lot of models not in stores. So we go to swim and to keep the little that we have in security i present you Booba :
    Name:  booba.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  140.6 KB
    our Rottweiller, male, 2 years. This photo is 1 year old now is bigger but very nice.
    Martial

Inactive

Re: Out of subject

Martial,
    Feel your pain on gas prices - topping out at $3/gallon or more here in the states. As for the G's, you could always go for the G-9000 - no atomic signal feature and no tough solar, but a stellar watch all the same! At any rate, I am not sure you could get a signal in France, most likely not - but there are some really good choices out there if you are looking for a tough solar!! Nice Rottweiler BTW - he could probably eat my little chihuahua in one bite, but would have to catch him first - he's quick!!:-D

Hi martial, I can really feel your pain on the gas prices. In the UK we pay £5 a gallon now - that's $10 American. Beat that! At least our gallon is ever-so-slightly bigger!

I think the GW-9000 should pick up the transmissions from either England or Germany, depending on where in France you are located.
    55 watches. 30 Casios. Appalling bank balance!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Inactive

Holy crap, pritch! Good thing you've only got so far you can drive in ol' England! At that price, I would be hardpressed to want to drive anywhere (which is why I am ever so thankful I get to walk to work everyday!!).

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

well gentlemen,

you know why the gas prices are so high? no? I tell you (but keep that in secret okay)

it's because Casio makes so many G-Shocks these days. as I'm sure you are aware of, most G's are made of plastic, rubber, resin - you name it. well, all those materials have something in common, they are made from - guess what: OIL :-D :-D :-D

but to be serious: gas prices over here just killing me too. right now we pay ~ 1,40 euro for one liter. well, at least a very good reason to put the car into the garage and take the bicycle instead.

regards, holger
    We are 12.6 %

Waouh !! 1,40 €/l !! In France it's 1,15 € for the gasoil. I Don't look the super. I've got a Renault Modus with the full tank i can drive 1200 kms for 55 €. But my work is far from home (40 kms) so the tank is quick drink! My wife has a Corsa using super gas, for 40 € she only has a middle full tank and with that she only makes 350 kms...
    The advertising said : "in France we dont have petrol but we have idea"....
    Pfft, which one?
    Cheers,
    Martial

Wink Re: Out of subject

I hope in France the Euro 95 is a bit reasonable priced, since I will be in the heart of the Bourgogne tomorow (somewhere South of Autun).

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Thread Information