Pacific on the equator with the Riseman

Thread: Pacific on the equator with the Riseman

Pacific on the equator with the Riseman

Weather cancelled the dive but the Riseman still got salty today. Picture of the falling barometer when the weather was blowing in. Also note the outdoor temp and underwater temp difference. Tide pool seawater is about 5-6 degrees warmer from the sun heating it all day before the tide goes out. The last one is the Risemans bath after the salt:) Hard to tell in the pictures because of the clear water but two of them are under water shots.

I have been abusing the hell out of this thing during the three short weeks that I've had it. Dove three times with it to depths over 150 feet, worked out with it, ran with it, flown over 20 thousand miles with it and have even built a fence wearing it, showers, hot tubs....... The Riseman has proven itself bullet proof so far. Syncs every night when I am in range of a tower and has never went below H on the power meter. Never used to travel without at least a backup watch but I do now because this thing is an everything but the kitchen sink watch!

Still loving the awesomness of the Riseman!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Pacific on the equator with the Riseman

Thanks for the report and photos. I have a Riseman also, but it has not seen anywhere close to the activity that yours has. I am glad that one day, when it does, it can handle everything and more.

Hey thanks and yes these G's are tanks for sure. One negative though with the Riseman that I experienced last week at the bar.... I was showing a couple friends the atomic feature and they were impressed of course when I was able to manually sync it right at our table. However the Riseman cost me a round of drinks after I bet that it would manually sync while submerged in a 36oz glass of draft beer. Of course I blame the problems on crappy domestic beer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looks right at home in its element~Cheers!

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by thegrants82 View Post
    However the Riseman cost me a round of drinks after I bet that it would manually sync while submerged in a 36oz glass of draft beer. Of course I blame the problems on crappy domestic beer.
    don't blame the beer, blame your watch. it probably couldn't keep it's mouth shut, got drunk and therefore wasn't able to find the right frequenzy....

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

LOL! Good theory and most likely spot on! The damn thing had beer on it's breath for almost two days afterwards. Must have been quite a a G-Shocking hangover.

The Riseman actually makes a great dive watch! It's 200m water resistant, I believe it is cold resistant and It's one of the few watches where the stopwatch and timer functions work while it still shows the regular time! I love it!

Couldn't agree more as a casual diver. I love this thing in every aspect. It is a do all watch. Very happy with it and I am a hard guy to please.

Dive that puppy and post pics!!!!
    Cheers,
    C.
    A Møøse once bit my sister...
    Artego Caribbean, 300M
    Casio (too many G's)
    Dagaz(Zero I),
    Gruppo Gamma MK III Vanguard
    Omega(2254.50 SMP)
    Seiko(1G custom Monster, custom 6309)
    Follow my G-Shock on its' world tour​.... https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/g-...-a-705360.html
    Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

Thread Information