Pacparts Discount Question
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By GaryK30
  • 1 Post By GaryK30
  • 1 Post By babyivan
  • 1 Post By babyivan
  • 3 Post By tauntauntaun

Thread: Pacparts Discount Question

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member babyivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    550

    Pacparts Discount Question

    I was curious if anyone knows what time of the year pacparts usually offers discounts... I called them up and they offered no info on when they run coupons.

    I have to buy a few things and would rather wait if they are gonna do a sale soon.

    Black Friday is not far away... that would be nice

    > everything else

  2. #2
    Member GaryK30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA, USA
    Posts
    6,075

    Re: Pacparts Discount Question

    They offer discounts all year, usually around holidays like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, etc.
    babyivan likes this.

  3. #3
    Member Steelerswit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    10,508

    Re: Pacparts Discount Question

    didnt they just have an anniversary sale not to long ago as well?
    Call Sign - Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    For most of us, when we wear a bad-a** watch, the characteristics of the watch "bleed over" to us -- and suddenly, WE are bad-a**es!
    For some members here though -- like Steelerswit, and Kubr1ck -- they have so much inherent "bad-a**ery" that when they put on a bad-a** watch, the energy flows from them TO the watch, making the watch EVEN MORE bad-a**!!! Yes, it's a real scientific phenomenon that obscure mad scientists only recently discovered.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member GaryK30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA, USA
    Posts
    6,075

    Re: Pacparts Discount Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerswit View Post
    didnt they just have an anniversary sale not to long ago as well?
    I think so. I should have saved all of their sale emails, but I deleted them after each sale was over.
    babyivan likes this.

  6. #5
    Member babyivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    550

    Re: Pacparts Discount Question

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryK30 View Post
    They offer discounts all year, usually around holidays like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, etc.
    Ah, thanks!
    Crossing my fingers for a black Friday sale.

    > everything else
    GaryK30 likes this.

  7. #6
    Member babyivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    550

    Re: Pacparts Discount Question

    I was hoping they would offer me a discount when I called today asking about a discount.
    I mentioned that I was going to spend $200, but they didn't bite

    > everything else
    JustAbe likes this.

  8. #7
    Member Steelerswit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    10,508

    Re: Pacparts Discount Question

    Unless you absolutely need them now, patience is a virtue.

    Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
    Call Sign - Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    For most of us, when we wear a bad-a** watch, the characteristics of the watch "bleed over" to us -- and suddenly, WE are bad-a**es!
    For some members here though -- like Steelerswit, and Kubr1ck -- they have so much inherent "bad-a**ery" that when they put on a bad-a** watch, the energy flows from them TO the watch, making the watch EVEN MORE bad-a**!!! Yes, it's a real scientific phenomenon that obscure mad scientists only recently discovered.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    216

    Re: Pacparts Discount Question

    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 5.55.05 PM.png
Views: 19
Size:  76.5 KB

    Hold out for November.
    babyivan, Davidka and GaryK30 like this.

  10. #9
    Member babyivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    550

    Re: Pacparts Discount Question

    Quote Originally Posted by tauntauntaun View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 5.55.05 PM.png
Views: 19
Size:  76.5 KB

    Hold out for November.
    Wow, thanks! That's very helpful.

    Awesome, I will hold out. Actually, I'm going to cancel an order I have coming in as well. I will bunch them all together for the black Friday sale.




    > everything else

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •