PacParts OrderCasio 10486198 Band/Composite (Resin/Metal) - How long does it take ? Anywhere else?

Thread: PacParts OrderCasio 10486198 Band/Composite (Resin/Metal) - How long does it take ? Anywhere else?

PacParts OrderCasio 10486198 Band/Composite (Resin/Metal) - How long does it take ? Anywhere else?

I purchased the Casio 10486198

Band/Composite (Resin/Metal) - here below

PacParts: Casio 10486198

How long does this take? I would be willing to spend a little more money to get this quicker ... anywhere else I can order this from?

Re: PacParts OrderCasio 10486198 Band/Composite (Resin/Metal) - How long does it take ? Anywhere el

It will probably take about three weeks or so. This is the typical case with most Pacparts orders. I was lucky enough to order mine on one of the rare occasions that they actually had one in stock. You could also try tiktox.com, but they would likely have to order it from Casio as well, resulting in a similar wait time.

Re: PacParts OrderCasio 10486198 Band/Composite (Resin/Metal) - How long does it take ? Anywhere el

I ordered the part number 22nd of September and they still have no ETA from the manufacturer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

On some rarer items it could take longer. Kung Fusion, I believe, waited 6 months to receive an order. But that is obviously and extreme example. Two to three weeks is the norm.
    Casio/ Citizen/ G-Shock/ Pro Trek/ Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by ian.maw View Post
    I ordered the part number 22nd of September and they still have no ETA from the manufacturer.
    As stated, two to three weeks is the average. The 'ETA' status isn't a reliable way of determining if/when they'll get a product back in stock or if they'll be able to do so. I've had parts say that before I ordered them and stay that way long after I've received them in hand, never once changing that I could see. You'll know one way or the other when they send you an email out of the blue letting you know it's ready to ship.

Thread Information