WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Parts Donation Thread

282K views 721 replies 399 participants last post by  CoffeeCat2112 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

This is the Parts Donation Thread for the WUS G-Shock forum. Credit goes to DimitrisRHO for the idea and a big thank-you for tribe125 and Sjors for giving us their blessing. :-! This is an experimental idea, so please read the rules so we can keep this nice and organized!

Why dont we make a sticky thread where we can write what we need or what we have to offer to our big G-Shock community from older G parts that we dont need?
Many probably have a broken G that they dont use any more, from which another G might needs just a minor part.
One can use a whole module, or just a caseback screw, a caseback with the alarm buzzer, a case, or just a push-button or a bezel.
Just like organ donation.
So remember, your dead G can give life to another G :-d
Rules

This is a thread for you to donate spare parts you may have in order to help out your fellow enthusiast complete a restoration or mod. It is NOT intended for FS ads or discussion. You can also list items you are looking for.

1. List the items you are willing to donate, with a brief description. Photos are optional.
2. You are allowed to ask a small amount of money to cover your postage costs, but please keep in mind this is not about making profit. If you want to sell your item for more than the cost of postage, consider the Sales forum.
3. Keep all discussions and questions to Private Messages, please. No "I'll take it" or "You got PM" posts. Thank-you posts are allowed :)
4. Be sure to update your listing when each item has been claimed or is gone.

:thanks

See less See more
#363 ·
i have a G-700D and I love it... But I need an extra link for the stainless strap/band (it's a tiny bit tight for me).

Has anyone got a link for or suggestions to where I could buy extra links online?

Any help would be great because a whole new strap would cost around $60!

Thanks in advance...
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Metal Material property Titanium
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#365 ·
OK guys I need a hand, I can't stand this metal strap keeper on the GW9400 Rangeman and need an XL strap keeper off like maybe a GA100 or the likes, XL Case strap or a G9300 or something. Can anyone help?! Black would do just fine, thank you so much.

Please email me of you can assist me:

jpd (@) post.com

#371 ·
Hi all, just discovered this.

I have a much-loved DW-003, it's all a bit battered. The only part I really would like to replace is the bezel- it's split in several places and generally not looking good. I've tried to source a replacement, but they seem very rare. Otherwise the watch is working perfectly.

Many thanks in advance!

Alex.