Pathfinder

Thread: Pathfinder

Banned

Pathfinder

Does anyone have the PRW-1300J-1JF? I noticed in the Japanese catalog that it's only 11.5 mm thick. I was curious to see a wrist shot as this is even thinner than any regular watch I've owned. Pretty cool!

Picture Re: Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Torrid View Post
    Does anyone have the PRW-1300J-1JF? I noticed in the Japanese catalog that it's only 11.5 mm thick. I was curious to see a wrist shot as this is even thinner than any regular watch I've owned. Pretty cool!
    Torrid,
    Here you go PRW-1300-1VER, also look at the links below for a bunch more Protrek info;

Link: side by side pics of PAG40 & PAW1300
    Link: Are Protrek`s Accurate?

Q-6

Banned

Re: Pathfinder

I really like that one, especially after real world photos. I'll have to keep it in mind.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

With the 1V and 7V models, I take it the only difference is the 1V is the strap and the 7V is the bracelet? That's what I got by comparing specs, which would explain the $30 difference between the two. I'm just mesmerized by the big, thin case and it would be the perfect transition into digitals. It's just such a clean design with a ton of features.

Banned

Sorry for the multiple posts, but can someone recommend a reputable site to purchase this watch? I've looked around online but I'm always afraid if I order from one of the cheaper places, I won't get the factory box. I would purchase from BlueDial like normal, but if I do, I'll have to pay sales tax now that I live in Nevada. My last two Gs were purchased from Seiya-san, which always gives us the factory boxes and I'd prefer the same for this purchase as well, but I'm not sure it would benefit me for him to locate the Japanese built model.

"My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage

Banned

Thank you, that's a great price. I'll be picking up one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrid View Post
    Thank you, that's a great price. I'll be picking up one soon.

free shipping and no tax. Brilliant !!!
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage

Banned

I love this profile shot of it. I looked at the black one, but it looks like it has a ZULU style strap and I don't like how it makes watches stand up on my wrist. This is definitely my next one. For now though I'm pretty well occupied and happy with my Giez.

Thread Information