pathfinders

Thread: pathfinders

ntp

Question pathfinders

doesn't the pathfinder series have any sort of shock protection? having all that technology inside it, is a pathfinder very sensible to shocks?

and about not pushing the buttons underwater...i have a watch that doesn't even have a name (can't even call it fake) but i pushed all of its buttons at -20 m, in pretty salty water. so the fake, built on a ship or something can withstand that but a pathfinder can't? how about a g-shock for that matter?

Re: pathfinders

You did not get any responses yet since no one feels like typing the same thing for 100 000 time...

Long story short: they're technically not G but many including myself have put pathfinders trough pretty rugh "paces" and had no issues...

Long story short: they can take a LOT and still work like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by ntp View Post
    doesn't the pathfinder series have any sort of shock protection? having all that technology inside it, is a pathfinder very sensible to shocks?

and about not pushing the buttons underwater...i have a watch that doesn't even have a name (can't even call it fake) but i pushed all of its buttons at -20 m, in pretty salty water. so the fake, built on a ship or something can withstand that but a pathfinder can't? how about a g-shock for that matter?
    The are always going to be vulnerable cos of that huge face so best not to mess them about too much

buttons underwater - casio says not to do this on 50m models. my protrek is rated 100m.

is it true that cheap unbranded watches are made on ships? why?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

ntp

sorry for asking something that i haven't searched myself too long. i know how it feels saying the same thing over and over again so thank you for your replies.
    and about the unbranded watches being made on ships...back here in romania it's just a way of saying that something is crappy

Quote Originally Posted by ntp View Post

Don't worry about you will get answer or not. If you've been here a while, you will see the same topic pops up repeatedly.
    For 100M and above, buttons are safely pushed underwater including Pathfinder. The being problem for Pathfinder withstand shock is bearing compass.

Thread Information