PAW2000 is on the Casio USA web site

Thread: PAW2000 is on the Casio USA web site

PAW2000 is on the Casio USA web site

Link

The wait is almost over.

Re: PAW2000 is on the Casio USA web site

thanks for the heads up. so the list price is $80 over the 1300's list price. that could translate to an "amazon" price of about $250.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog15 View Post
    Link

The wait is almost over.
    Oh great.... wonderful... (sarcasm) just what I needed from my old friend Bulldog...

A teaser to get me drooling over these, especially since I have successfully restrained myself from getting into the PAW series......so much for self control... ha..ha...ha...WOW!!!! These are beautiful!

Ok, *as archer6 takes a deep breath* Educate me please. What do I need to know, since I don't have any Pathfinder thus far?

Thanks...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Search nearly all posts by Q-6 and you will get an abundance of information!

There is a lot to be learned about different models, accuracy, and features. I feel like i'm just getting up to speed on the variables.

If I could I would have about 10 different variations! From the PRG-80 versions to the latest PRW-2000 models.

Take a look at his posts and you will see some very appealing models to long for!

Let us know what catches your eye!

As much as I want to drop the extra cash on the PRX2000, I will likely settle for the PAW2000T. I dont think I will miss the shiny bezel and the sapphire crystal that much. I am hunting for real world shots of it, along with a Q6 review

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    As much as I want to drop the extra cash on the PRX2000, I will likely settle for the PAW2000T. I dont think I will miss the shiny bezel and the sapphire crystal that much. I am hunting for real world shots of it, along with a Q6 review
    I actually prefer the cheaper PAW2000T - its module has both English and Metric units where the more expensive PRX is metric only

Come on, Amazon - time to offer pre-orders on this one
    "So?"
    -Andrew Breitbart 1969-2012

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I actually prefer the cheaper PAW2000T - its module has both English and Metric units where the more expensive PRX is metric only

Come on, Amazon - time to offer pre-orders on this one
    I can read both, but prefer what I was taught in 2nd grade lol! Yes, oh gods of Amazon, bring us the PAW2000T at greatly reduced prices!!

That Ti model isn't such a bad looking bloke at all...

Thread Information