Pelican Storm IM2075 OD Watch Case
Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Hassann
  • 2 Post By simonsev

Thread: Pelican Storm IM2075 OD Watch Case

Pelican Storm IM2075 OD Watch Case

Hi all, I've been looking for a watch storage solution for a while which would suit my needs and be of a high quality, offering extensive protection against the elements and shock.

I preferably wanted a case that would have a transparent window which would allow light to penetrate the box resulting in the watches maintaining a decent charge.

After extensive research, I came to a conclusion there was no box that fully met my requirements (offering extensive protection whilst also allowing light in), so decided on a Pelican case that would at least exceed my shock absorbing and dust protection requirements.

In the end I decided on purchasing the Peli Storm IM2075 as it not only has a good surface area allowing storage of 6 watches, but it has a good depth allowing for two tiers of 6 watches (12 watches in total). I always wanted an Olive Drab version as it would suit the theme of my watches.

Once the case arrived I had to measure out my Rangeman (average dimensions for the range of watches I have) and then preceeded to 'pick n pluck' the foam.

This is how the top tier looks:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hassann; August 18th, 2017 at 21:49.

Re: Pelican Storm IM2075 OD Watch Case

Very nice setup, I like the small 3-piece case as well for travelling and especially for the items less robust than my G-Shocks:

Name:  20170608_071032.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  2.40 MB
    Hein W and Trandy like this.

Thread Information