Hello again all. Per my post last evening that many of you replied to & helped me narrow my focus for the "Perfect G for me" I have narrowed my choices down to these (3) G-shocks: 1) GW-8900A-1 2) GW-7900-1ER 3) GWM-530A-CR1 This is where I need help from all you well versed G-Shock fans!!! What can you guys tell me about your experiences, good & bad, with these models? I have copy & pasted my post from last evening that details my needs for my G-Shock of choice:
I need a Casio G-Shock recommendation from you guys, as I was told you are the best watch source. I'm a career firefighter, an avid fitness fanatic & a bit of a 'gun nut.'
I'm in search of the 'prefect' G-shock for my needs in the above 3 categories.
Here is my definitive criteria for the watch I am looking for:
1) All digital only
2) Must have 5th button backlight(at least 3 second duration)
3) Solar/Atomic(Not a deal breaker, but I just really prefer this feature)
4) Water resistant to 200m(I like to swim & need a watch that works well in water; on top of being a firefighter as well)
5) Easy to use buttons even with a gloved hand(This is a particularly important need as I use gloves a lot at the fire department as well as when I'm shooting)
6) Countdown timer(24 hr or more preferred)
7) At least 1 stopwatch(24 hr or more preferred)
8) Must be predominantly black in color to fit into fire departments dress code(band, bezel, etc.)
9) Positive or negative face as long as it has a fairly legible display
10) Audible alarms
11) Time, day of the week, date & month in main display
12) Resin band(I live in the south & it gets awfully hot here in the summers. Need a band that is easy to clean, dries quickly & is COMFORTABLE)
13) I'd prefer a newer model of G-Shock as opposed to an older or 'classic' model
I think that about covers my main needs for my search for the perfect G-shock for me.
Any help that you guys can give me, models or styles recommended, is GREATLY appreciated.
Thank you in advance.