Pics of my Collection \o/ New case obtained

Thread: Pics of my Collection \o/ New case obtained

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pics of my Collection \o/ New case obtained

Called in at Maplins this afternoon and dropped on the last one of these cases they had on display, on offer again at £14.99.

Took a while to get the foam done and watches in, but looks a lot better and saves having them strewn all over the boat

I've got a Codename ADMA coming to fill one of the empty spaces. The other 2 will be filled shortly with 2006 Lover's Collection LOV-06A-7ADR (getting them for our wedding, New Years Eve )

Rusty

Re: Pics of my Collection \o/ New case obtained

Bloody photobucket where are my pics????

Rusty

Wink Re: Pics of my Collection \o/ New case obtained

I see them... Nice collection and nice case. I like that white DW-003. I saw earlier today you want to dye it. I think it looks great this way.

Cheers,

Sjors

There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Very good idea for storing watches; nicely done too. Thumbs Up.

Looks good, my Maplin still has some left...haven't decided if I want anymore yet

Little tip for you with the metal strap watches, use the foam you have picked out to fill the bracelet (cutting a little off) they sit a lot better that way, not falling into the hole and the foam grips the foam left behind.

Very nice, I gotta find one or two of these. Members in Singapore, if you know where I can find these, please let me know!

Ultramanpat, if you can find the sponge/foam and don't mind cutting and gluing the foam
    yourself, you can try getting an alluminium briefcase anywhere and DIY one for yourself.

You can even have the choice of a box with shelves or a simple briefcase, there are even tough plastic ones, some even have lots of padding and foam inside ready for you to stash any kind of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG G View Post
    Ultramanpat, if you can find the sponge/foam and don't mind cutting and gluing the foam
    yourself, you can try getting an alluminium briefcase anywhere and DIY one for yourself.

You can even have the choice of a box with shelves or a simple briefcase, there are even tough plastic ones, some even have lots of padding and foam inside ready for you to stash any kind of gear.

Thank you sir, I was wondering if the Spotlight store is still around in Singapore, I'll check it out.

Gives you something else to look out for when you are walking around chinatown or any of those bag shops.

Although I can't verify for you, but I am sure there were similar kinds metal or plastic storage boxes at Carrefour and alluminium brief case at Mustapha. These were all going at reasonable prices.

Last resort for these cases, you can try the photographic equipment shops, they are bound to have it, but the prices....... However, the boxes will definitely have padding and would be sturdy.

I actually just use one of those stationary boxes with compartments... something like a fishing tackle box, just bigger... takes less space, it's translucent and cheap

anyway, i'm not too worried about protection as G's are designed to take ... just need a space to keep them neatly...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information