WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Please convince me to buy these 2 froggies!

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  onrypt 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been offered 2 Frogmen for USD900 (can probably negotiate it a bit). They are:

1. A Brazilian Frog (according to seller, it's been worn a couple times, but STILL in MINT condition)
2. A LRG Frogman (never worn)

It's not everyday that we stumble upon this kinda deal. But I believe it's because of the sum of cash outflow that stops me from getting them as I'd probably need to sell a few of my vintage RC cars in exchange for these froggies.

I guess I just need a little more motivation and somebody to tell me "buy them!", because I'm still debating with myself if I really want to spend that much $ for them frogs.o|

I hope I'm making sense here? :oops:

#3 ·
How's this for convincing:

If you don't buy the Froggies, some other individual will get a great deal for them, and I personally guarantee that you will die a slow and utterly agonizing death -- from sheer inconsolable envy. :-d

#4 ·
If you don't jump on it, I'm sure one of us would :-!

Those are two excellent Frogmen. The Brazilian as you know is quite rare and very sought after, and the LRG while still available has a high MSRP and probably will be increasingly hard to find in the near future.

Although I generally don't like to describe G-Shocks purely in terms of resale (I believe watches should be bought because you like them, not because you want to flip them) - you would easily be able to recoup $900 USD for those two watches at any time, if you needed to sell and they were still in mint condition.

#14 ·
Best I could find Bim.......:-d

In all seriousness it looks like a regular G-Shock box unless you get the Addict version.
C.

#11 ·
Don't negotiate this one too hard as you may miss the whole thing if you take it too far.
Also if the seller is reading this forum - you're pretty much stuffed ;-) as he'd know many of us would pull the trigger without too much thinking :-d

Those two Frogs are something else, and definitely worth dishing out money for, even duringh these challenging times, IMO.

#21 ·
Very nice,
that's how I celebrated my Brazilian when I got it!
Nice score,
Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.