please help!

Thread: please help!

please help!

Does anybody here know how to remove curry stain from the white watch? I have tried laundry detergent, dish washing gel,...almost everything but the stubborn stain does not go away. I have the GLX5600-7.
    My collection:
    G-shock: GW9010-1, G9000-8v, G9100-4R, DW6900CS-1, DW6900CS-4, DW6900CS-7, DW6900MS-1, DW6925E-7, DW6900FIFA, DW6900CC-6, GLX5600-7

Beauty fades, Dump is forever

Re: please help!

Curry is a tough one in just about anything I would imagine. If you are desperate I would try a couple more things before giving up, although I don't know if it will work or not...

You could try warming up some vinegar and boiling it in that (but usually this is more for getting rid of dyes and such). Alternatively you could try something a little stronger and use a solvent like Goof-Off or acetone, but if you have a glossy strap I wouldn't recommend it as it will strip off the glossy coat.

Good luck!
    Chris
    ---

Yeah...I was thinking hydrogen peroxide to add to the list but the GLX has a gloss finish...

This one's tough.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Guess what fellows, i was hopeless trying everything that i could imagine of and i did not notice that the laundry bleach that i always use for socks was right there in the laundry room. So i gave it a try and it worked. The stain goes away after a couple of drops. i did not dissolve it in water, i used it straight out of the bottle I have read that some members are afraid of the bleach may strip off the glossy coat, but the good news is that it did not harm the coat. Maybe i was lucky, or i just used a couple drops.
    Thank you all again for all the advices. :thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks
    My collection:
    G-shock: GW9010-1, G9000-8v, G9100-4R, DW6900CS-1, DW6900CS-4, DW6900CS-7, DW6900MS-1, DW6925E-7, DW6900FIFA, DW6900CC-6, GLX5600-7

Beauty fades, Dump is forever

Sounds a good tip,I have the white crazy colours and am always woried about wearing it too much incase of it rubbing or staining.

Thread Information