PLease help...Is this fake
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xevious

Thread: PLease help...Is this fake

PLease help...Is this fake

Ok so Im new to the forums here, I bought this watch two days ago and I'm having thoughts that is might be fake due to the priceprice. It just looks to good to be true. So is it fake? If so I will be getting a full refund. Thanks CASIO G-SHOCK Evangelion Limited Edition (WHT/BLUE/LIME/RED/YELLOW) X-LRG-LRG | eBay

Re: PLease help...Is this fake

Sorry, but yes that's fake.

Cheers, Sedi

Thanks for the quick replay...and man do I feel stupid

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

near Manhattan... Status: Changing course, hard about

Yeah, definitely fake. When seeing a seller with so few feedback ratings and all they're selling is "G-Shocks", it leads to suspicion. Then check the individual auctions. I just did and they're ALL FAKE. Check their feedback. The *2* positive feedback ratings they got were from someone with a -2 rating! They probably own that ID and used it to create false positives.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

also, If you're unsure whether or not the watch is fake, do a google search of the model, if the goggle search doesn't match what you're seeing in the pictures of ebay, then it's most likely a fake. ALso if you can't find the watch in a google search, that's usually another red flag. And also, whenever someone on ebay is selling multiples of a supposedly pretty rare watch, that should be another red flag. They're usually buying them in bulk from someone imitation chinese site. hope this helps in the future, and hopefully paypal/ebay will get this taken care for you.

Good job, everyone. Enough people reported on his fake G-Shocks to cause the account to be closed. If only we could effectively do this for every scam artist on eBay!
    1onehandwill likes this.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

how can you tell if someones account is closed?...do you just look for them and they've disappreared?

Quote Originally Posted by WillyLix View Post
    how can you tell if someones account is closed?...do you just look for them and they've disappreared?
    Their status becomes "not a registered user" (not very user friendly--should just be "account closed.") They won't turn up in searches unless you supply their name exactly as spelled. Click on my link above to see an example.

Yeah, it was a fake, and has since been removed.

I sent the seller a PM saying "You're just a fakey cake maker and I aint got time for youuuuuuuu...".

Thread Information