Please help - GW2500 series model number question

Thread: Please help - GW2500 series model number question

Please help - GW2500 series model number question

Hello,

I recently purchased a G-shock from an online reseller that was advertised as a GW2500B-1A. The pictures showed a watch with a grey bezel and a positive LCD display.

I received a watch that looks like this, silver bezel and negative LCD display:

Am I correct that what I received is a GW-2500-1A? The tag on the watch is marked GW-2500B-1A but it's not a Casio tag, it's a tag from the reseller. I just want to make sure before I call them and complain loudly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ken

lvt

Re: Please help - GW2500 series model number question

I don't know what's up with the seller, but the 2500 with neg. display looks great.
    Ball - Casio / G-shock - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Seiko - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

Re: Please help - GW2500 series model number question

Yes, you're correct - the silver bezel and reversed displays is the GW-2500-1AER (no "B"). The GW-2500B-1AER should have a smoky-grey bezel and positive displays. So yes, seems like they sent you the wrong version. They're both great watches and still one of my favourite G-shock ana-digi's. The reversed displys look more "tech", but the positive ones are easier to read when the lighting's less good.

Thread Information