Please Help me finding my 3th g-shock

Thread: Please Help me finding my 3th g-shock

Question Please Help me finding my 3th g-shock

hi,

So far i have 2 G's, the dw004 extreme and my gw-9100.
    Now i think it should be time for my 3th g-shock.

Im thinking about something different, then normal.. maybe not as allways a digital one.. i think im looking for a nice ana-digi one.

I have searched some shops and google'd a bit.
    What i find was the awg-101-1, looks interessting and has what i look for.

- Solar
    - Atom
    - resin
    and its ana-digi.

Now im not sure about it.
    is there an alternativ? a good readable (in the dark too), solar atomic watch with resin strap?

thanks.

Re: Please Help me finding my 3th g-shock

A bump for you.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

thanks tribe

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi sgpch,

You haven't specified a price range in your post or colors etc, so the first one that came up to my mind is the GW-2500. I have heard very good comments in this forum about it, it has a very impressive range of features! I have pasted the description of this watch from Amazon (this model can be found for around $200, perhaps a bargain will lower this a bit):

"Sport watch, Solar movement, Hourly Time Signal, Auto-calendar, Atomic Timekeeping, Power saving function, Countdown timer, Orange backlight full-auto LED light with afterglow, 12/24-hour formats, World time with 29 times zones and 48 cities, City code display, Daylight saving on/off, Battery power indicator, Stopwatch, Timer, Alarm, Dual time, Shock resistant, Polished orange and brushed silver-tone hands with luminous accents, Luminous numbers, Polished black markers with luminous accents, White print, numbers, markers and indices, Orange markers, Digital orange numbers and markers, Digital day, day, month and year display, Polished/brushed silver-tone stainless steel and black resin case, Polished silver-tone stainless steel selector buttons, Brushed silver-tone stainless steel caseback, Mineral crystal, 200 meters/660 feet water resistant"

I have a couple of ana-digi's (check out the last two on my signature), none of them atomic or solar, but they are good fun. Out of the two the one I really like is the G-312RL, which cost me around $70. I haven't got any pictures of it (yet) but if you do a google search you will find plenty of them! It's a subtle orange with a very original resin strap.

I am sure this will get you started in your quest, and others will come up with other options as well. Let us know which model you decide to go for!
    Last edited by Txemizo; August 16th, 2010 at 23:47.
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

hi,

thanks. i had a look at the G-312RL but its not solar and not atomic.
    solar and atomic are must have for me, so i searched a bit more and find out, that for me as im from germany there are only 2 watches that fit my search.

The awg-101 (not the 100 becouse of the lume) and the gw-2500b..

i know i dont give a price to you all, but i was not sure and want just see all available watches within my search parameters.
    now that i now that there a only 2 i compare them and find out the prices:

awg-101: 90-129 euro
    gw-2500b: 200+ euro

over 200 is at the moment a bit much for me, so i think i go with the awg-101 because of the price but also because it looks a bit better to me.

thanks for the..little help.

thank to tribe again for the dump :)
    greatings and sry for the bad english.

oops...error
    Last edited by socal44; August 18th, 2010 at 19:45.
    Stowa - Antea Creme, Antea Black, MO, Marine Automatic, Flieger.
    Sinn -556
    Tissot - PRC 200 x2
    Laco - Squad
    Archimede Arcadia
    Botta Helios

Thread Information