Please recommend a website to buy a gwm5600...

Thread: Please recommend a website to buy a gwm5600...

Please recommend a website to buy a gwm5600...

After reading information from this forum, I have decided to purchase a GWM5600. I actually had a DW5600 on order from Amazon but I just cancelled. I really don't need all the features on the gwm5600 but I like the large digit display, receptor technology, and the going "green" solar rechargable battery.

Is there another reputable website that can beat Amazon's pricing?

If you could post or PM me that would be great. I am not sure what the rules of this forum dictate.

I am looking to buy very soon.

Thanks.
    "It is the hour of pearl—the interval between day and night when time stops and examines itself."
    -j. steinbeck

Re: Please recommend a website to buy a gwm5600...

Quote Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
    After reading information from this forum, I have decided to purchase a GWM5600. I actually had a DW5600 on order from Amazon but I just cancelled. I really don't need all the features on the gwm5600 but I like the large digit display, receptor technology, and the going "green" solar rechargable battery.

Is there another reputable website that can beat Amazon's pricing?

If you could post or PM me that would be great. I am not sure what the rules of this forum dictate.

I am looking to buy very soon.

Thanks.
    A quick search of Google shopping shows Top One International with one for $85, but if you've read any of the other threads about them, it is best to check stock before. Kenmar Watches shows them in stock and they will deal with you for the best price. I've dealt with both before with no problems.

i'd get it from shopmeco on amazon for $99. also, the new green and white versions are for sale direct at this moment at my.casio.com for the full $130.
    Last edited by a-Tom-ic; August 25th, 2009 at 03:43.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thanks guys!
    "It is the hour of pearl—the interval between day and night when time stops and examines itself."
    -j. steinbeck

K42

I bought mine from Shopemco (Amazon & eBay seller) for just under $95 shipped.

On another note, I'm looking to pick up the GW-M5600R (MIRO, slightly glossier, Japanese model). Does anyone know where I can find this particular one (other than eBay)?

Quote Originally Posted by K42 View Post
    I bought mine from Shopemco (Amazon & eBay seller) for just under $95 shipped.

On another note, I'm looking to pick up the GW-M5600R (MIRO, slightly glossier, Japanese model). Does anyone know where I can find this particular one (other than eBay)?
    i bought mine from seiyajapan (whoops... i just noticed i typo'd the model in my sig.)
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

read the post wrong.
    Last edited by merc1; August 25th, 2009 at 06:57. Reason: read the post wrong.

Thread Information