Please some assistance with my new Casio watch

Thread: Please some assistance with my new Casio watch

Please some assistance with my new Casio watch

Hi to all, i am new to the forum - and i am glad i found this site ..

I got a birthday present couple of days ago, from person that is very special to me :)
    It's a Casio Men's Steel watch #MTP1131A2A

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VH1C2C/...SIN=B000VH1C2C

I like the watch! But .. it's not accurate as i want it to be..
    It speeds up like a second or more for about 24h ..

I have read articles here on the forum before posting, about tweaking the time keep (i think was called that) ...
    the trimmer on the back side.. and all that stuff..

But i don't even know if my watch have that option inside so i can slow it down or fast it up.. (tweaking it)
    .. I visited the watch store near my work.. and they said that my watch doesn't have that option.. but i just don't believe him ... cause i know the guy - he is pretty lazy :p ..

So first of all... i don't know if there is i chance i can calibrate my watch, second i don't have the tools to open it and check for myself... (but if there is the option about it - i am about to get the tools required to calibrate it. )

thanks for all the help ...
    (i am amazed how i didn't owned a watch for all my 24 years till now - i feel like i am getting into this ;p)
    thanks again!

Re: Please some assistance with my new Casio watch

Digital quartz watches have circuits and those can be corrected by screw. Analog quartz watches don't have this screw and can't be corrected this way.
    Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by kurzjak View Post
    Digital quartz watches have circuits and those can be corrected by screw. Analog quartz watches don't have this screw and can't be corrected this way.
    So, does my watch considers to be analog? It uses battery as power supply though.. or those with digital displays are actually considered to be "digital watches"?

thanks

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Name:  DW-5600E-1VER.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  27.7 KBName:  505405d1314950089-interesting-new-casio-diver-mdv106-casio_men_s_watch_model_mtd1053d1avef__mtd1.jpg
Views: 931
Size:  74.4 KB
    Quartz Digital vs Quartz analog. Your watch is analog as it has hands to show the time and digital is called this way because it uses digits to show the time. Can't be simpler. The lazy shop assistant was right.
    Have a great day!

Thread Information