Hi wus masters. A very good friend of mine will be going on a tour to japan in a few weeks, naturally i asked him if he could purchase a g-shock Gw-5000 for me, being bff's he said yes lol
but here are the problems:
1. Its my friends first time there, speaks zero japanese, where is the best place to find the watch there?
2. In relation to number 1, How much would the gw-5000 cost in japan? Rakuten lists the watch at 33000jpy, is that the standard price for a gw-5000? Or are they significantly cheaper in stores?
3. Is it true that if he shows his passport, he would get a 8% discount for being a tourist? <-- i've read it here somewhere in wus
4. Are there still gw-5000b's being sold there? This would be a tough one since im already having trouble describing the differences between the gw-5000 and the gw-m5610 to my friend lol (he is not into g-shock or watches in general)
5. (Optional) Is the combi bracelet being sold there as an accessory?
thanks wusketeers... Hopefully, with your help, all goes well and i'll own the elusive gw-5000 soon :)