POLL: do you buy your favorite g-shock more than once because you like it so much?

Poll: Do you own more than one example of your favorite G-shock?

Like Tree19Likes

Thread: POLL: do you buy your favorite g-shock more than once because you like it so much?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

POLL: do you buy your favorite g-shock more than once because you like it so much?

I am thinking of buying two of my favorite g-shock, anyone else do this or am I just crazy?

Re: POLL: do you buy your favorite g-shock more than once because you like it so much?

Yes. I have 3 6900s.
    Current Rotation:
    Tudor Black Bay (on OEM bracelet) | Rado Original Automatic 648.0408.3.161 | Royal Orient WE0011JB | Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 311.30.42.30.01.005 | Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR

G-Shock collection:
    GW-M5630E-9JR, GA-400-4A, DW-6900SG, GW-5000-1JF, GWF-1000-1DR, GW-200Z-1DR, GW-9200-1, GX-56-1B, G-5600E, G-6900-1, DW-5600MS, G-7302RL (non-functioning)

Wishlist:
    Credor ​Eichi (when pigs fly) | Credor ​Eichi II (when fishes talk) | FP Journe Chronometre Bleu (acquired) | Urban Jurgensen & Sonner Ref. 3 (acquired) | D.Dornbluth & Sohn Cal. 99.5 (acquired) | Moritz Grossmann BENU Rose Gold ​(acquired)

**Sig limit reached...**

Re: POLL: do you buy your favorite g-shock more than once because you like it so much?

Do u mean exact same model and color?

Or different colors but from the same model range counts as well?

Cos I have 2 x G5600s, but in white and green... And my wife was like, "Why did u buy the same watch?!?"

Had the hardest time explaining the differences that only I could appreciate...

But I wun buy the exact same color model of my fav G... Probably just a spare set of bezel and bands.
    Fer Guzman likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Different color? Quite rarely. Exactly the same? Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fer Guzman View Post
    I am thinking of buying two of my favorite g-shock, anyone else do this or am I just crazy?

I don't know if a different color (or maunal and atomic) qualifies as the "Same", but I bought this one a few weeks ago ...

Then ordered this a few days ago ...

If you mean exactly the same, more then likely not!
    Last edited by azpops; April 22nd, 2012 at 11:06.
    g17 likes this.
    Have a great day, or night! ...

Pops

... ...

I'm a big fan of the '7900'. Got 2 x GW ones (black one and a yellow one), and 2 x 'G' ones. I am also right now looking out for a used olive green G7900 (currently in the WTB forum!) Yes, I know, it's an illness, but I can stop anytime I want, no, honest I can...
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

Exactly the same model - No. Different colors - Yes:

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

i have two hundreds, gotten unintentionally! and a couple other 5600 series.. and am hoping to add more!

Name:  5600.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  28.9 KB

I thought I loved the blue GA110HC-1a enough to get two; however I only purchased one and several months later am glad I did. The design is cool, but I prefer having a little bit of diversity and would put the money toward something else.

I have done this many times in the past, but I almost always end up selling the extra one, so I try not to do it anymore. Still, it is hard to resist when you see a great deal on a model that you really like, even if you already have one.
    Fer Guzman and g17 like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information