Possible NEW Mudman Bug

Thread: Possible NEW Mudman Bug

TTT

Possible NEW Mudman Bug

Hey everyone,
    I checked my watch just now, because the alarm was going off. I had Alarm 1 set to 9:30am, and the rest are set to 12:00am (default, haven't used them yet). So, I had Alarm 1 set to 'on,' and the rest of them off.... and the alarm still went off at 12:00 midnight - even though none of those alarms set for 12am were set to 'on!'

This is really weird, because the alarm only went off for 5 or 10 seconds - and it coincided with the atomic reception start time - but I don't remember it ever doing this before when it started syncing. Plus, I have it on mute, so it shouldn't be making that kind of noise in the first place unless I specifically had an alarm set.

Any ideas? Or is is just some function I don't know about that makes it beep when the atomic reception starts?

I have a feeling this may be related to the 'master alarm' bug, in that Alarm #1 may be turning the other ones on too, without the user telling it to, in the same way that it deactivates them when you turn #1 off.
    Last edited by TTT; February 18th, 2008 at 09:08.

Re: Possible NEW Mudman Bug

Hi TTT,

I have not noticed this bug before. My #1 alarm is set to 7:55 (am that is). I never noticed it going off at 00:00 (12:00 am).

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

TTT - Which model Mudman do you have?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

TTT

Gw-9000a1.

TTT

Haha, the filter made all my capital letters small. Guess it doesn't like people shouting.

Anyway, I'm going to test this again tonight - I'll have to stay up again. I've got all alarms set to 'off.' I doubt if I'll hear anything, which will theoretically mean that the atomic sync is not what's making the beeping. Then I'll test it again the next night, and see if I can get it to do it again.
    Last edited by TTT; February 19th, 2008 at 02:50.

Thread Information