WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Post your G-Shocks on Mil Series, Nato, and Zulu Bands Pics here.

8K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  tribe125 
#1 · (Edited)
My favorite watch bands.

Soon to be on my GW5600J-1 for me without the bezel.

#5 ·
Hi Sedi, I see you have a GW-2500. I would like to get one and put it on a grey or alternatively orange Nato/Zulu. It seems for some watches you need a sort of adapter but that for the GW-2500 you could just take the bracelet it comes with off and use those spring bars directly. Is that correct? Did you ever try your GW-2500 on a textile strap?

Thanks very much!

Till

#6 ·
I have a green monster on a low light OD zulu but no pictures of it. Here are some of those I do have pictures for...

#7 ·
i love posting these pics...:-d

black, black, on blackb-)

#8 ·
That looks great in black!

One question though, where did you get the display brace for the 5600? I have two of them (one black, one silver) for my 6600 Fire Fox but obviously they don't fit the 5600. It would be nice to have one for the 5600. But I don't really know what they are called and thus can't search for them. Any source? Thanks!

Till

#11 ·
its called a face protector by casio and unfortunatly the ones for the DW-5600E(pictured)has been discontinued:-x
you can however get them for the G-5600 and they will fit on a DW-5600E just not very well. the part number for them is on the parts sticky at the top of the G-forum page.

#13 ·
the adapters or endpieces can be easily obtained thru Casio
parts, its $4 for a set of two, the Casio parts phone number and the adapter part numbers are located on the part sticky at the top of the G-forum page.
the straps can be obtained lots of places, i got mine from
http://www.panatime.com/

#12 ·
oops re-post sorry

#14 ·
Thanks a lot, Cascadien! :) I have yet to familiarize myself with the stickies. Already started reading the Articles and FAQ, though.

The watch I have is actually the GW-5600J. Do you know by any chance if the available ones will fit that model?

Also, do you know if the adapter parts for bracelets are needed for the GW-2500 Aviator series? I'd like to avoid the adapters because I think they'd look strange on that particular model. On the 5600 series they look just fine, I think.

Till

#15 ·
ooh, i dont know about the Aviator but the GW-5600(and DW-56RT) dont work with the adapters as one side of case where the straps connect is different then all other 5XXX series G's, sorry mate:-(

#21 ·
no problem, im just trying to help out folks like folks helped me when i first joined up and didnt know where to find things, i love this forum.|> just be sure to post pics when you mod your watch(s):-!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.