Potentially funny thread about a poster who has seen his first G-Shock in the wild
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Potentially funny thread about a poster who has seen his first G-Shock in the wild

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Potentially funny thread about a poster who has seen his first G-Shock in the wild

I figured you guys might enjoy this thread: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/i-sa...y-2204834.html

Just be sure to keep things civil if you decide to venture to the Public Forum. Some folks just don't understand our passion.
    flying and Ash1979 like this.
    Just your average Japanese watch fan: Casio, Citizen, Seiko

View my collection **here**

View my feedback by clicking **here**

Your friendly neighborhood enabler,

Otto

Re: Potentially funny thread about a poster who has seen his first G-Shock in the wild

Why Mike, why?

I can't look away...
    Ottovonn, r00t61 and Rocat like this.

Re: Potentially funny thread about a poster who has seen his first G-Shock in the wild

Quote Originally Posted by idkfa View Post
    Why Mike, why?

I can't look away...
    Hahaha

Otto

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've read through that thread before and have no interest in trying to change his opinion or anyone else really... I feel that even though Gshock forum and Public forum are both on WUS, people visiting them are so diffrent, you can't really compare. Some posts there about g-shocks are just insane, sometimes hard to believe how ignorant some people can be. I try to stay away from it as much as I can But every few weeks I make mistake of going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crater View Post
    I've read through that thread before and have no interest in trying to change his opinion or anyone else really... I feel that even though Gshock forum and Public forum are both on WUS, people visiting them are so diffrent, you can't really compare. Some posts there about g-shocks are just insane, sometimes hard to believe how ignorant some people can be. I try to stay away from it as much as I can But every few weeks I make mistake of going there.
    I think this might be the second or third time I have ever gone to the Public Forum. I come here for a few key sub-forums (mainly G-Shock and Seiko & Citizen), and I stay because of the great people that are on them.
    Crater, Rocat and TradeKraft like this.

I am actually somewhat impressed that the thread is nearing 100 posts and no one has mentioned "soul" yet.
    Ottovonn, Crater, Rocat and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crater View Post
    I visit a few of the other subforums, such as the Seiko/Citizen, Dive watch and German watch forums. Those are pretty relaxed forums. The Public forum is a whole different beast. Lots of different views makes for interesting discussion. And every now and then, we see threads like this one, which I find amusing and informative. Whether that information is useful is debatable. But it can be entertaining if you recognize that others hold vastly different views and don't hold that against them. So, yeah, read for entertainment -- if you find the silliness entertaining, like I do -- and participate at your own discretion.
    idkfa, Crater, gripmaster and 2 others like this.

Otto

F2 is like a mosh pit.

You get the excitement of seeing the band up close and personal.

But you might get trampled by your fellow concert-goers.
    Ottovonn, Crater and Rocat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by idkfa View Post
    I am actually somewhat impressed that the thread is nearing 100 posts and no one has mentioned "soul" yet.

That is funny. Since they think all G's have not soul I guess they think G-Shocks are Daleks. hahahaha
    Ottovonn likes this.
    Casio/ Citizen/ G-Shock/ Pro Trek/ Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Rocat View Post
    That is funny. Since they think all G's have not soul I guess they think G-Shocks are Daleks. hahahaha
    EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!
    Ottovonn and Rocat like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information