Pretty smart; wish there was a G-shock versoion...
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Widz

Thread: Pretty smart; wish there was a G-shock versoion...

Pretty smart; wish there was a G-shock versoion...

5FWD - Android-powered MotoACTV fitness accessory touches down by The Gadget Show

Come on Casio, get with the times. Id love to be using this. My allegiance to G-shock is feeling more of a hinderence these days.
    Tsip85 likes this.
    ONLY EVER OWNED G-SHOCKS...

Re: Pretty smart; wish there was a G-shock versoion...

Never seen it before, but that just got added to my Christmas List! I use my Droid with a similar app and bluetooth headphones when I run, but having something the size of a watch is perfect!!
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Re: Pretty smart; wish there was a G-shock versoion...

Quote Originally Posted by Widz View Post
    5FWD - Android-powered MotoACTV fitness accessory touches down by The Gadget Show

Come on Casio, get with the times. Id love to be using this. My allegiance to G-shock is feeling more of a hinderence these days.
    Looks nice, but also looks as if it would break if you blow on it!!
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

Thread Information