PRG-240 - they got this one very right

Thread: PRG-240 - they got this one very right

PRG-240 - they got this one very right

In my now time honoured tradition here are some ghostly disembodied hand wrist shots of the latest addition to my collection, a PRG-240T. I havn't had a new G Shock for a while but I find it hard not to consider my protreks alongside the G's as just bullet proof casios so here it is.

This is a very good watch. If you like protrek styling you will very much appreciate its looks. I will say that the colour match from bracelet to watch body is not perfect but nor is it jarring on the eye.

Its phenomenally comfortable on the wrist and the display, which you can't really appreciate from these shots, is superb. In these bad webcam shots the watch looks shiner than in real life - in real life its much more matt.

Casio are onto a winner here - the piece (minus atomic timekeeping) represents excellent value for the protrek line, and the functionality is hard to fault.

Keeper.

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Re: PRG-240 - they got this one very right

Congratulations to your newest ABC. The titanium looks great, to a certain point even dressy. enjoy.

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

Re: PRG-240 - they got this one very right

Thank you my friend.

It is much shinier in the picture than in real life - think I need a PRX-2000 model for a dressy protrek.

This one is pretty nice though :D

Thread Information